Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 241 to 260 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" You are a fellow pokemon, so I have no intention of harming you, but I will if I must. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

" Not harming me is the better choice, please choose the choice that keeps Ducklett breathing air, also how do you plan on destroying mankind?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" A magician never reveals his secrets"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey, that meta-gallade from before, are you the one who created that, because he tried to drown me, even though he drowned my clones, that was not really cool for not harming pokemon, can you explain that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"The wailord ship is what caused the vortex, and I accounted for the fact you are a water type, so you can breathe underwater. I had no intention of killing you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"well you made a good reason I guess, I would like to join in this, but then Mewtwo would be mad at me, since he has a trainer"

TsunamiSensei

" Very well, I shall evaluate this trainer and see if he is pure, or an arrgont, selfish brat like the rest of humanity."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night after destroying the pokemon centers in every region oh wow ducklets in the water right now hehe this is gona kill two birds with one stone. the first being the next phase of my plan coming to completion, the second being ducklet. makes a portal to the night open up in the sky now everybody like we practiced muks and grimers start falling out of the portal and landing in the sea and NOW! all grimer start using sludge and all muk start using toxic causing the sea to become polluted and all creatures in it to be poisoned

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" I use use extrasensory and defeat all of the muks and grimers in the sea. I then release lum berry juice into the ocean and cure all poisoned pokemon. Finally, Colonel Reuniclus uses rain dance and fills the seas with pure water"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Mewtwo and Venusaur,Charizard,and Blastoise gets on Dark Red's boat and heads out to Cinnabar island and Dark Red gets in a battle with Dawn

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hmph you may be able to cure the pokemon but the seas doomed to be far beyond help it may not be today that i poison it but theres always another day, and since im on the subject of you @AmazingPopo_Man i cant allow you to harm the humans. doing that would significantly put a cut in my plans "final act" so i advise you stop what your up to if you do not wish to have a powerful enemy in your near future. goes back through the night portal locking it behind me

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Wow, so much happned while Ducklett was here, I feel so special that Serviper has put me in one of his plans, he must really like me"

TsunamiSensei

"I'm sorry about earlier ducklett, I just can't have this plan go wrong..."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I summon a suicuine to purify the waters.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"it's alright, Serviper just wants to do his plan that he refuses to tell me, and Serviper really is a nice snake, maybe if you use your mind control on him, you can get him to stop making your plan from failing, and to make him stop more friendly to me"

TsunamiSensei

"He is too powerful, he cannot be controlled, but I was able to read his thoughts. They are full of malice and hatred, and he truly does not like you..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"You can read minds to, could you read my mind and tell me what i'm thinking about?"

TsunamiSensei

" I judge dark red as arrogant, he shall not survive. And you are thinking of banana pudding and Seviper.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"What a perfect guess, but what was that about dark red, is there going to be a war, I don't know who to side with, because dark red's pokemon is mewtwo, he's also my friend, but I guess i'll see what I can do to prevent this"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.