Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Zelda hears a strange voice. " Come here..." Zelda follows the voice.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

i cant ... hes asleep. out of the five i was the only one who was able to stay awake and active due to my soul being powerfull enough to get me through life with a tiny bit of it left in me. .... that's a story for another time though... well i hope you will eventualy make your choice to join me. walks off i have to find gold now and test his strenght.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda finds a portal and ends up in a shrine deep within the forest. A sword is enshrined in the center. The voice tells Zelda to draw the sword. Zelda pulls the sword out of the pedestal and holds it skyward. There is a bright flash, and when the light dies down, four Zeldas are standing there. The original Zelda, a Zelda dressed in red, a Zelda dressed in blue, and a Zelda dressed in purple.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hmm comes back to sheldon real quick one more thing brother, do you have any idea of where i can find gold?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas appear. Red ( Zeldas 2-4 shsll be referred to by color) " I'll tell you Golds location if you can beat us.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

...this is a little unfair ... i dont want to hurt you ... or you ... or you ... or you points to all the zeldas but if thats what it takes please make the first move.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then picks up Ducklett, Sheldon"Hey buddy.................do you think..........do you think we should join Zane about what's he's saying.............should we join in with them to see.......Lance?"Ducklett"But if we are both Ducklett's and humans, would that make him my brother too?"Sheldon"Well........"Sheldon then pets Ducklett's head, Sheldon"I don't know what's going on, but I need to figure out what's happening, I don't know if he's my......our brother, but we can't just let that chance get away, I also need to figure out what's the deal with Gold and Zelda"Ducklett"Oh no, are we gonna hurt them?"Sheldon"..........I'm not sure, it depends on what's going on, I just don't know little buddy, but that day we met, it really was something huh?"Ducklett"So........." Ducklett begins to giggle, Ducklett"So what's Ducklett gonna do now, see, I mean you because you're a Ducklett"Sheldon"Hey, let's rest in the woods somewhere" Sheldon and Ducklett then go away and find some place to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

rest ... hey zelda, perhaps before our battle we should rest up. we can fight tomarow instead if that is really what you want walks off back to my cave for the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas set up camp.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then see's the Zelda's camps Sheldon"Hey, what's going on here Zelda.......why are there four of you, also can we rest at your camp?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "Sure. About the four of me, I found the four sword."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Thanks, well then Ducklett, time to go to sleep" Sheldon then releases his Pokemon and then Sheldon, Ducklett, Milotic then climbed on Salamence's back, then Milotic wraps up Sheldon and Ducklett, Sheldon"Hey Ducklett",Ducklett"Yeah Sheldon?"Sheldon"Since i'm part Ducklett, and that also means part Ducklett, maybe tomorrow, I can help you get Milotic to talk to you"Ducklett"Really, that would be great, thanks Sheldon" Ducklett then snuggles with Sheldon even more, then they all go to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas wake up. Blue "Wow, I slept for 17 hours!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Gary Oak turns into Red,The Cursed Mewtwo's Final Form (When Red was a Mewtwo,he was Cursed by 2 Witches from the Gerudo Desert)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Purple hands Zelda green clothes. Purple " It's unfair you get to be the one called Zelda, now go change." Zelda changes into the green clothes. Zelda/Green " This seems fair enough."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Green " Who are you?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.