Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

... i dont really know no one does except the 5th man ... zane. you can ask him once i die, but now tell me brother... will you join me? i know its been a long while and i know that you dont even remember who i am, but believe me we're both much better off together.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King You got that off the comment on how you picture the person above you......and from my reply.........DINKLEBURG

Sheldon"I don't even know who you are, I don't remember you...........what's going on, and what's this about Gold and Zelda, what about them, also what am I?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

your the first succesfull pokemon-hybrid, more acuratly your a human/ducklet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon looks at his Ducklett Sheldon"But........wait, i'm a Ducklett, as in this Ducklett right here, that doesn't make sense.......how.......what......"Ducklett"But me and Sheldon met at a beach/bridge, I don't remember being hybriding or whatever with him.......or is it another Ducklett.........PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING, BEFORE DUCKLETT GET'S TO CONFUSED TO REMEMBER ANYTHING?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

well your original battle with viper wasnt exactly the first time you met. he actualy found you two a while before he found gold as a ralts. it was at that point that he saw you two fuse together... he wasnt sure how you did or why it happend, but once he saw it he wanted to duplicate this experience. he erased your memories of ever being able to fuse to make sure that no one would ever find out this was possible untill he figured out how it could be achieved first.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " Am I the only normal human here?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

no madam your the latest incarnation of the princess zelda, and i hate to be the one to deliver this news to you, but your family has never exactly had a history normalcy.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But..............does this mean that I could turn into a Ducklett?"

TsunamiSensei

"I meant genetically normal. I haven't been a pokemon or anything like that."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

not exactly, for your particular case of hybrid transformation you have to fuse. your body will then blur the line of a pokemon and a human becoming something mixed. im not sure what the final result will look like, but if you ever remember how to do it then that should answer that question. ... oh, well when you take that into consideration i guess you are the only normal one here, zelda.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " What do you mean about my family?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But what about me, is Ducklett a human?"

randomlypikachu

lets just put it this way ... the most average day any female in your family has ever had is getting kidnaped by a giant blue pig, and waiting for a male in green clothing to aid you.... except for that one time where one of them was just sleeping the whole game ... i meen ... day >.> that might be more average. still though i think my points been made. oh and ducklet, yes you are also human, partialy at least. and your trainer is partialy pokemon. when you two come together the human and pokemon DNA averages out into a middle ground that turns you two into one hybrid. why do you think that bite has caused your trainer so much problems. hes both water/flying both of these are weak against electricity.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " In Hyrule, that IS average."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I always thought of that to be..............so this explains everything........."

Auracle

"Oh, how touching. But enough of this sentiment. I will seek out the Soul Dew myself. Come Vaati, let us seize our prize. I pity the Latios or Latias that tries to stop me."

Liquid Viper and Vaati trudge off towards the City of Eons (or whatever I called it earlier).

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But........what was that about Gold and Zelda, what's that about?"

randomlypikachu

i dont know, only zane knows, but back to my question. will you join me?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I..........I need to see Zane first, will you take me to him?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.