Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 14,718

Auracle

"Hmph. That's where you're wrong. I am a clone, albeit a superior one. I have the same mind as Viper, but my soul is very different. You see, I may have been created to be a puppet or a orb-holder, but I've developed my own soul and I serve no one but myself. My goals will be realized, one way or another."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

wasnt refering to you good sir, i was refering to myself and the rest of the five. by the way its nice to meet shakes your hand im lance the gentlemanly beast.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Zelda then fly on Salamence, Sheldon"Hey Zelda, is that the soul dew over there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A figure stands in the shadow ?????? "Ah, Lance old friend. Still after the power of Majora are we?" Vaati emerges from the shadows. " Where are my manners ? I am Vaati, the wind mage."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " I think it is."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

nice to meet you, and not particularly ... but its someones wish in all this madness so it had to be done. anyway im gona go off to my brother now dashes off quickly untill i find sheldon hello again.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Auracle

"Well, Lance, I am Dr. Rikiddo Hebi, the Liquid Viper. But you likely already knew that. My goal is to perfect this pitiful world as I have been perfected. And, as it stands, you are either for me, or against me."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Vaati " Liquid Viper... You were clone Dol-173. I remember you. I was the one who changed you, who made you different."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

well i technicaly am against you, but i dont have to be a problem of yours at all, just as long as you keep a respectable distance from my path during this plan. so brother looking at sheldon did you read my note yet? ... if you dont know why im calling you brother at this point then i can assume that you havent.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Auracle

"So you were the one who brought about my perfection. Thanks to you, the Viper Regime lives on in a form that surpasses anything before. I would be honored if you would join my cause."

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon remembers about the note and reads it Sheldon"What's the note say?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... gary ... i hate to inform you of this but nelsons already gone ... your ice beaming his beard ... by the way shakes your hand its good to see you again. i was worried that nelson would take things too far and kill you once he found out that gold you left him was just a beast.

Auracle

Machamp_King wrote:

Dragonite then uses Ice Beam on Nelson.

Nelson has already been defeated.

randomlypikachu

note: dear sheldon, this is a note from me viper who should at this point be dead, this should be (assuming plans are going right) sent to you by bane which should only be read after nelson dies and is followed up by lance apearing. there was a bit of your memory that i kept from you untill now. lance is your brother... and you are not completely human. personaly i wanted you to die but your brother insisted on you being left alive. he insists that you join our ranks so ive decided that if you agree to join him during his life, your going to live through the end of this plan.if you dont however you'll either die by the 5th man, or by gold and zelda.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Auracle

"Oh, and so the truth floeth forth! I knew this all along, but my predecessor did have the right idea by hiding this from you, so I kept it to myself. Now, where's the Soul Dew? I need to go and I must have it before leaving."

TsunamiSensei

Vaati "I'll help you, but it is only because our goals are alineged."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............not completely human.......I always felt that for some strange reason, but what am I really, a Pokemon or what, also what does the last part mean, saying Gold or Zelda will kill me?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.