Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 14,718

Auracle

"Really Nelson. You of all people should know that won't be enough to stop ME. I may not have the power I once had, but I can still strike fear into all who oppose me."
Liquid uses his Rotom-powered device to pass unscathed through the flames.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

forces each attack on me back with a burst of energy you shouldnt worry about me anymore heres an explosion coming from my observatory majora has been reborn...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What.......Nelson, what are you planning, well no matter, i'll stop you" Sheldon then Uppercuts Nelson, then he swings his sword, knocking him back.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

right before you do this seviper pops out of the groud bites down on my head then slithers off too fast to catch up with or track once again hm takes both attacks directly knocking my head down its fine now ...no more reason to fight for me at least. although i should explain what happend just now i suppose.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I'm waiting" Sheldon then looks at Nelson,Ducklett"Why is he doing this, and what's this explosion I just heard, did you here this explosion Sheldon?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

head levitates up a tiny bit avoiding the magnitude let me explain. the orb seviper brought from bane was used to create the majoras mask once again. a little girl whos relevance im not allowed to explain had to go up to mt. silver to die. i picked her from there and left her body with the mask. i was supposed to get gold and place the mask on him then leave him there while a spell was being cast... a spell that would transfer majoras power from the mask to the corpse useing golds body as a tool for transfer.... but you guys left that beast in his place leaving me to think it was the real gold. thats when i went with the back up plan.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Just tell me this, why are you doing this?"Ducklett"Yeah, what is making you do all of this"

Auracle

"You shouldn't have brought me into this, Nelson. You'd better return what you've stolen from me."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

randomlypikachu

each of us have diferent reasons, all fueled by evil in the end mind you. back to my explanation of that back up plan now. you see viper made liquid viper on purpose. his body was specialy made to hold in a special orb that would allow the transfer to happen if we could not capture gold. the reason why this was left as a backup plan is something i cant tell you... im going now ... make sure to read that note bane gave you a while back...this is the end of nelson the magical genius Fades away leaving behind my beard just as lance gets bitten by seviper and this is technicaly the begining of lance the gentlemanly beast ... or would continuation make more sense?

TsunamiSensei

Fourth Wall break I might suddenly drop out for an hour or two like I just did. My wi-fi is messing up and it randomly shuts off. Back to role-play.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well now that's the 3rd one down, now we have to only take down Lance, then it'll all be over......I wonder why they call him the gentlemanly beast?"

Auracle

"Wha-what!? I was created for THIS!? Impossible! I am the perfect Viper! I AM LIQUID VIPER!"
"Ahem. There's no need to lose my cool. I'm better than this. Zelda. Sheldon. Return to you quest of obtaining the Soul Dew. It is crucial that I have it. Make haste. Ugh. I cannot stand these inferior Viper wannabes."

TsunamiSensei

Utop a plateau in Hyrule, a harsh wind stirs. Vaati "The winds of fate have begun to blow..." Vaati disappears in a gust of wind.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

walks up behind liquid umm to set the record straight. none of us are in any way clones of viper, all of us just happen to need the same soul for a while.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Zelda, we got to go now.......what are you staring at, get on Salamence and let's go"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " I fealt something. A dark wind is blowing in from Hyrule... Well, let's go!"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.