Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"wait............are you..........the fourth?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then see's Zelda crying and goes to her, wrapping Zelda up and then glows a vivid pink, making Zelda feel better"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

looking down at both you yes he is, and he shouldnt of come out untill seviper switched this soul to his body. ?: oh quit worrying, i'll be fine afterall its not like i need my full strenght yet. shakes sheldons hand anyway pleased to meet you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda shoves Milotic away. " Gold is dead! Gold is dead and it's my fault!" Zelda continues to cry

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Cyber dodges the beam
Laughs Maniacally "I have put Leaf in a cage thats hanging over a Volcano,and she's the only way to turn me back into the Old Gary Oak (The nice Gary Oak),and in less than 3 Minuites,she's dead"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then tries to get Zelda to look at Sheldon who is one the ground not moving, Milotic then grabs Zelda and brings her to where Sheldon and the man are

Sheldon"What.............are you........why are......you here"

randomlypikachu

.-. well dam why didnt you just say so! opens up my mouth and the cage shoots out of it with leaf inside theres your leaf. as for you points to zelda gold may be dead but look on the brightside. i was gona kill him today anyway, this just saved me a lot of time.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What........what do you.....mean by........that, if.......if......if I could move....right now.......I would..........I would have prevented this...........you........why are you here?"

TsunamiSensei

" You monster!" Zelda takes Gold's sword and jams it through Nelson's skull. She then has Dragonair take Sheldon to safety.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: walks up to gary and shakes his hand now that your back to normal, its very nice to meet you. im lance the gentlemanly beast
... points to sheldon he has a good question ya know. why the heck are you here! this wasnt in the plan at all!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon was taken to safety by Dragonair.

randomlypikachu

lance: well i simply wanted to come to the aid of my brother is all, looks like hes left already though. besides its not like what ive done was that bad, i meen you got what you wanted looking at golds body ... looks towards zelda by the way, sorry for your loss.
bleh picks up golds body and teleports back to my observatory to rest for the night get back to your cave already!
lance: well guess its time for me to go, goodbye runs off to my cave to rest for the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Zelda teleports to Sheldon and uses magic to heal him.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Thanks Zelda......I still feel a little paralyzed.....but I should be find for now.....oh yeah, could you also revive Ducklett?"

(This roleplay today was very serious, it must be because Ducklett fainted and didn't do to much of his comic relief)

TsunamiSensei

Zelda revives ducklett.

( Everything needs that serious day to advance the story.)

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, what happened, I remembered that Salamence knocked me out and then now i'm here, hey, where's Gold?"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda holds back tears " Gold... Gold's dead."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"...............you mean he fainted right............right?" Sheldon then holds Ducklett and tells him what happened Ducklett"..........Gold is gone........no, Ducklett can't believe it, it was because of Gold, I was able to find my old trainer........" Ducklett then begins to cry and Sheldon then hugs his Ducklett, then Milotic wraps herself arounf Sheldon and Ducklett and glows vivid pink.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.