Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Use a Golurk! !

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Metroids don'r scratch, and they kill all they see...

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Fine...

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

awakens well guess i should prepare to greet them now. (@Machamp_King i wouldve gone with a face mechon if i were looking for a robot >.> just putting it out there)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Zelda " Dragonair, not dragonite." And I think I see a salamance near the top." Zelda gives Milotic back. " I don't need her anymore."

Sheldon"Whoops, typo, well thanks for Milotic back, now then, Ducklett, use air slash" Ducklett then used air slash on Salamence, then Salamence used dragon claw on Ducklett, Ducklett then used brave bird on Salamence on Salmence, taking damage from recoil, Salamence followed up with dragon breath, leaving Ducklett paralyzed, Salamence then used dragon tail on Ducklett, knocking him out, Sheldon"oh no, Ducklett" Sheldon then picked up Ducklet and put him on his head Sheldon"You did good pal, now then, Milotic, don't fail me now" Milotic then used ice beam on on Salmence, freezing it, then Sheldon threw a pokeball and caught Salamence Sheldon"Sorry Ducklett, I should have made you use ice beam, but you seemed to want to battle so much, that I didn't let you, Zelda, can you revive Ducklett?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, I sense the third one of these guys"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

teleports to dragonspiral tower yes, the party begins indeed. hello to all of you, im nelson the magical genius and i will be your villian for the current phase of this plan. now that i got that out of the way, who should i kill first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You can try and kill me first if you want, not that you're gonna kill me in the first place" Sheldon points his sword to Nelson.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda draws her dagger. " Why don't you start with yourself?" Zelda slices at Nelson.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

gravity ball a ball of energy builds up on the ground pulling zelda away from me and down to the ground nice try. anyone else?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then comes up from behind Nelson and stabs his back.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " Not today, old friend." Zelda draws a short sword, about two feet, and tosses the dagger into her left hand.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

the blade goes right through my cloak revealing im nothing but a floating long bearded head with a pair of floating hands and a cloak ... once again nice try Teleports infront of zelda as for you gary oak, im not allowing her to die yet so if you wish to kill her then your going to have to remove me first.

randomlypikachu

the young lady in the mountains. eyes begin glowing now fight!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then stabs Nelson's head

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.