Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, I haven't, where could he have gone to?"Ducklett"zzzzzZZZZZZZ*ZZZZZZZZZ*"Milotic"zzzzzzzzzzzzz"Sheldon"My Pokemon are still sleeping"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "He'll turn up. I'm going to go find something to wear that's better suited for combat than this." Zelda gestures at her dress.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know, maybe we could find more Pokemon..........oh yeah that's right, my old pokemon, I almost forgot about them, I left them back home all those years ago......oh that's right, I told him to take care of them if I didn't return, and to keep them, there's no way I could take them back now, as I have no idea where they are, well then, it looks like i'm going to have to find some new Pokemon then"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda returns, dressed like Tetra. * Zelda* "What do you think? It seemed pretty practical."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It looks good on you, but do you think we should get more Pokemon?"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " Sure. It's not like there's anything else to do. Do you think you could help me catch one?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sure, you can borrow Milotic for now, but don't expect her to talk to you, and for me, i'll use my old pal Ducklett" Sheldon then wakes up Ducklett and Milotic, then Milotic then goes to Zelda Ducklett"Alright Zelda, where can we find powerful pokemon, or just pokemon, tell Ducklett, so Ducklett can battle"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda" I think the Dragonspiral tower has some pretty tough pokemon. Let's go there."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Then the group traveled to Dragonspiral tower Ducklett"Is this the place Zelda?"

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

Gary jumps inside a Giant Robot,becomes the king of the Arkeyans,and destroys Castelia City

Stick inside Nintendo. No skylanders here.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " This is it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then, let's look for a dragon pokemon that can fly us around places"Ducklett"Hey, I can fly all of you around, just grab my webbed feet and then i'll fly"Sheldon"That's good Ducklett, but your webbed feet might break off if you carry to much people and pokemon"Ducklett"...............well it's still an option, just letting you all know"Sheldon"Right, so Zelda, do you think there's a Salamence or a Dragonite here?"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda points to a dragonair. " There's a dragonair over there. Let me handle this. Milotic, Ice Beam!" It's super effective! Zelda throws a luxury ball to catch dragonair.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Okay, you got a Dragonite, well i'm gonna look for a Salamence now, do you know if there are any here?"

TsunamiSensei

Use a giga or chibi-robo!

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " Dragonair, not dragonite." And I think I see a salamance near the top." Zelda gives Milotic back. " I don't need her anymore."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Gary jumps inside a Giant Robot,becomes the king of the Arkeyans,and destroys Castelia City

Stick inside Nintendo. No skylanders here.

But I can't think of any other robots from Video Games

Untitled

Custom Robo, though I don't think that will fit in this story so well.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.