Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, oh no, Zelda, don't worry, Ducklett will save you" Ducklett then flies to Zelda and grabs her hair with his bill and lands her to safety.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold dives and catches Zelda. Zelda takes Gold's sword and charges Bane. Zelda uses Din's fire to light the sword on fire before she slices at Bane.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Ketchupcat

Diglett already saved her! Can't he do something significant for once? (I mean besides saving Christmas and getting a shoe)

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

TsunamiSensei

The random sage gives Diglett a mansion filled with pudding.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Don't worry Diglett, Ducklett thinks you're significant, after all, you did save Christmas, can I give you a hug?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm ducks downward and stabs a dagger into zeldas ankle forcing her down oh almost forgot takes the crown off of zelda and an orb absorbs its power then i place it back on her head thanks

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then out of nowhere slashes Bane's back, Sheldon"What have you done now Bane?"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " You know that was a fake crown right? " Zelda stabs Bane through the heart with the dagger from her ankle.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i'll show you taps the orb on your sword and it takes a little bit of your power told you that youd be helping me by the end of this. orb goes inside my chest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then picks up bane and then pile drives him into the ground.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Don't give up Diglett, you can do it, also have you met my girlfriend Milotic?"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda removes the dagger from Bane's heart. " I'll be keeping this, if you don't mind." Zelda and Gold switch and Gold slices at Bane's arm.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then picks up Bane and then grabs his legs, swinging him into the wall of a building.

randomlypikachu

... ok you guys asked for it shoots an arrow into the top of the barrier get ready cus its about to get crazy in here bomb arrows start raining from the top of the barrier that surrounds the city one persons leaving this barrier dead tonight and a new persons walking out of here alive

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.