Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

meanwhile if someone were to take a closer at the barrier bane created last night they would see that bane has disapeared and a wooden puppet has been left in his place hehehe secretly made my way mt. silver's peak while everyone slept it took a while but the perfect moments finaly here! launches two arrows into the sky. the first lands next to the barrier over pallet town creating a second barrier to keep people from coming back there to gain safety. the second lands in celadon creating a barrier around the city that traps people inside of it rather than outside of it now then gets flown into celadon by some honchkrow the party begins.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda notices the honchcrow " Bane's coming! Give me something to fight with, I'm not going to be the defenseless little princess this time!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

magical arrow! strikes the thunder attack and just like with the laser yesterday the thunder disapears i only got one of those shots left boy you better make your next attack a good one for me to use it on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

shoots the last magical arrow at the magma storm and the attack disapears hm well that should do it.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Milotic then arrive at Celadon City, only yo see a barrier around it, Sheldon"Bane's here........oh no, Zelda, Gold, Gary and Ducklett are trapped inside, what should I do now, come on Milotic, let's go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "You can enter, but not leave!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

dodges nice try .. now watch snaps and all three magical arrows ive used return and then multiply into stocks of 50 for each arrow used the power of a magical arrow! launches an arrow at the electivire that turns into a laser beam similar to the laser shot at me yesterday

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Are you sure I should go inside Zelda?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "We really need your help in here!" Zelda conjures the bow of light and shoots a light arrow at Bane as Gold comes in for a stab.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

jumps over the arrows and lands behind zelda and holds a knife to her neck i would if i were you sheldon.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Milotic then enter the barrier, Sheldon"Bane, you let her go, or else"

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes up behind bane and puts the point of his sword on his back. " You kill her, I kill you."

-Skeletor

Ketchupcat

Diglett arrives at Celadon City after getting his Triforce surgically removed from his butt. He sees the barrier and simply digs under it. He notices everyone trapped inside. He really wants to help, but there's a guy selling hot dogs and Diglett is low on funds. He tries to get more at the Game Corner and is now broke. He gets a job delivering hot dogs to the trapped victims. At least he helped a little- now they have hot dogs.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey Diglett, do you have any mustard for this hotdog?"

randomlypikachu

hm jumps up onto a nearby building holding onto zelda sure i'll let her go drops her from the top of the building then jumps back down to gold so ready?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.