Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 14,718

Auracle

Viper feels a strange presence stir within him.
"You may have absorbed my physical body, but my consciousness still lives on inside your mind. I knew your plan all along. I'm your clone, remember? All I must do is wait. My consciousness grows stronger every passing moment. I will soon overwhelm your consciousness and take control of your body. And, since I'm essentially you, I will be able to effortlessly gain control of your powers and the Night. Then, I will destroy what's left of your mind. And the best part, you can't do a thing about it. Like a disease, I will force you to succumb, and then I will remake this world in my image. I am not just some flawed clone, I am the perfected version of you. Enjoy your last days, Viper. Liquid Viper will rise again."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TsunamiSensei

True_Hero wrote:

"You may have absorbed my physical body, but my consciousness still lives on inside your mind. I knew your plan all along. I'm your clone, remember? All I must do is wait. My consciousness grows stronger every passing moment. I will soon overwhelm your consciousness and take control of your body. And, since I'm essentially you, I will be able to effortlessly gain control of your powers and the Night. Then, I will destroy what's left of your mind. And the best part, you can't do a thing about it. Like a disease, I will force you to succumb, and then I will remake this world in my image. I am not just some flawed clone, I am the perfected version of you. Enjoy your last days, Viper. Liquid Viper will rise again."

Viper's body burned in an explosion and the night is gone.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gold " Wait for Sheldon to wake up I guess."

-Skeletor

Auracle

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Viper's body burned in an explosion and the night is gone.

Oh...
Well, in that case, Liquid Viper's consciousness survived inside of Viper and was released when Viper's body was destroyed. He then reactivated a Viper clone and took it as his new body. He now remains fortified in the Moon Base, waiting and planning.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TsunamiSensei

Gold " Where's Leaf?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

" Okay."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "I'm bored, Let's follow Gary." Zelda takes Gold to Celadon City.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Zelda watches Leaf try to catch lapras.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up Sheldon"Huh......where did everyone go, I must have really been asleep for so long, what happened yesterday must have taken alot out of me, at least when i'm younger, the pain I can handle better, but when I was an old man, it could have been the death of me...........huh, it also looks like I was really snuggled with Ducklett and Milotic, those two had a rough battle yesterday, well they looked like they had a good sleep, time to wake up" Sheldon then wakes up his pokemon, Ducklett"Hey, where did everyone go, don't worry, i'll go find them" Ducklett then flies out to find everyone.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda telepathicically to Sheldon. " We're in Celadon City."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey, I think I see them over there" Ducklett then flies to where Zelda, Gold, and Gary are, Ducklett"Hey everyone, looks like we overslept again"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Milotic then head to Celadon City.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.