Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

this barrier of yours is really getting anoying. why ya even resisting? if you dont die by me your just going to die by the stronger guys in this set of 5 we have going on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold " I just want some peace for once. The constant fighting is pretty exhausting.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

... jumps towards the golem and lifts him up then tosses him onto the pidgeot knocking them both onto the barrier cuasing them to incinerate i guess i see your point there. regardless i have a job to do here and i cant stop untill its done.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Yeah, Ducklett just wants to lay in a lake on a hot day, drinking lemonade, the peaceful life"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The barrier only affects Bane his minions, and all others in the group of 5.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

tell ya what then, just get me that crown little ducklet and you can have all peace time you need. im not like viper, i dont lie, so you can trust me.

randomlypikachu

! dodges causing the dark void attack to strike someone in the town at random you really are persistant arent ya.

TsunamiSensei

The barrier reflects the dark void attack. It also reflects all attacks.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then quacks "2000!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm at this rate im gona have to do something cruel (wow look at that over 2000 posts )

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Like what, I don't trust liars like you"

TsunamiSensei

Gold and Zelda set up camp and fall asleep. Nothing can happen to eitther one while they are asleep.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ducklet let me set you straight, lieing aint my thing, thats vipers, and mine is hunting. we have titles for a reason ya know. viper the trickster (although i think he changed it to night master at some point when i slept) bane the hunter, nelson the magical genius, lance (no relation to the champion) the gentlemanly beast, zane the sword king. does hunter make you think of lieing in anyway?

randomlypikachu

not so fast buddy drinks another potion and this one makes a barrier around myself in strenght and abilities similar to the one around pallet town made to keep out attacks and people who wish to attack me or my pokemon i gota sleep so night everyone will be back when i wake up to kill zelda.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ok then, so where do we sleep now?"

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then wraps up Ducklett and Sheldon and then they go to sleep, since nothing else is happening.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.