Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" She's back in Hyrule Castle."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good, but do you know how to get back to Hyrule?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" There's a mountain pass about 50 miles north of here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then, let's go" then Sheldon, Ducklett, Milotic, and Gold then walk through the mountain pass.

I got to go soon, but i'll be back later, so until then, we are walking.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold waits for Sheldon to say something.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Something"

TsunamiSensei

" We're almost there."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"That's great........but Ducklett is hungry, can we stop and eat something?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold produces an apple and hands it to Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then eats the apple, Ducklett"Okay then, let's continue"

randomlypikachu

wakes up ok seviper and crowbat its time to go for a little hunt whistles and a couple of honchkrow lift me and seviper up and fly us towards hyrule while crowbat flies ahead of us to scout out for anyone who might get in our way.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

"Grab on, I forgot I can teleport." Gold sticks out his arm.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey look who's here at Hyrule castle"

randomlypikachu

the honchkrow move seviper out of the way just in time hmm fires an arrow at the bulbasaur i'll hunt you lot down later i got a princess to kill! honckrow takes us to the gates of hyrule castle now lets do this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports to the throne room of Hyrule Castle " Princess, you must flee! Viper approaches and plans to kill you!" Gold draws his sword. " But do not fear, for as long as I live, no harm will befall you." Gold prepares for Viper's attack and Zelda flees the Castle, aided by, the now good, Giratina.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I'll stop them" Ducklett then used Brave bird on Seviper, taking recoil from the attack.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.