Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 181 to 200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Serviper must have tossed Ducklett really far, because he can't seem to find him, Ducklett is almost ready to wake up from his beauty sleep and eat the apple.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King I don't how Serviper fell into the forest canyon, but Ducklett wakes up and fly's into the canyon, grabs Serviper's tail and drags him out, while Serviper is still knocked out, Ducklett drags Serviper along with the big apple on his head and the two go look for Mewtwo.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms... wakes up >.< slashes the apple with poison tail causing it to become a poison apple i dare you to eat it >:3 now then slashes you next causing you to fall to the ground droping me im going back to the night, and im bringing back an army! and when i do all of you wil see what all my planing has been for hehehe returns to the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I must be hearing voices in my head, something about Mewtwo fighting Darkrai, well I better go the city garden and see what's happening, but Serviper's bringing an army when he returns, I better see what that plan he's been planing is first, maybe his army can help out Mewtwo, but I need to get his attention somehow, perhaps I should join his evil army, but would he let me, I mean i'm not really a bad Ducklett, but it looks like I have no other choice. Ducklett then eats the poisoned apple and is now poisoned, Ducklett luckily has a back-up plan.

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King make sure you find the Peacha Berry in ducklett's mouth and make him swallow it, because he waited for Serviper and his army for to long and he fainted from being poisoned, also Ducklett would like to sit next to Feraligatr and Emboar anyways, Ducklett just loves to make new friends

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King Ducklett is now cured from poisoned, Ducklett but has low heath, Ducklett then goes on the bus and sits next to Feraligatr and Emboar "Hello, my Name is Ducklett, what's your name?"

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King Ducklett uses the full heal, and is now fully healed "Thank You"

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King Alright, Ducklett begins to exit the bus, but then he trips and hits the floor "Now i'm officially on the forest, okay, where do we go now?

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King @Randomusername said something about going into the Night, is that where Serviper and his army are at, well no matter, i'll be there to stop his evil plan, but we should ask what his real plan is, also I think Serviper need's a hug, I think i'll hug him the next time I see him.

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night followed by 1000 muks hug me and die >.> now then my army and i are going to wipe out some pokemon centers now but i figured since you and your buddy mewtwo here have been so eager to find me id leave ya with some of my friends to play with. goes back in the night but leaves 100 muk here to take care of ducklet and mewtwo

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett uses Water gun and cleans away the Muks that were hit by Mewtwo's hyperspeed "Looks like we need to follow Serviper into the Night, I think he went that way, let's go Mewtwo!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.