Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, hey Gold, that Crowbat was the same one from yesterday, looks like Viper might know you're back, what are we gonna do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold sends a messenger pidgey to Hyrule to request the aid of the Hylian army. " Call in a friend."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

" The world is no longer doomed!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

enters back on the balcony of the center in my suit speaking with another large crowd good people of goldenrod city once again i am here to speak of an important matter, that matter being creating more centers across the region. before that i need to bring up something of equal seriousness to your attention. someone is impersonating the hero gold, and has stolen the sacred master sword which was used slay viper only one day ago. if anyone sees him you must take extreme action imediantly. this imposters life must be taken and so must the lifes of the ones who travel with him!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports into Goldenrod City. " Don't listen to this facade! I am the real Gold, and it is that man who tried to kill me!" Gold points at Blade. " Through the power of the triforce and a very strong Ducklett, I have been brought back from the spirit world. Do you need proof I'm not lying?" Gold shows his left hand, the triforce glowing. " That is the mark of the hero of Hyrule, he who is destined to defeat the darkness. This sword can only be wielded by the hero. " Holds up the true master sword. " Therefore, If I can wield the sword, I am the hero."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

the boy lies! hes stolen my technology to change his DNA to mimic that of the true hero! he can do everything the original could do, unfortunantly the only thing im sure hes incapable of is useing his powers for good. do not listen to this imposter! a few men wearing skin tight suits covering their entire bodies run up to gold and begin to drag him out of the city remove this man my security! take him outside of the city where these people wont be in danger and then remove his life!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then quacks really loud

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Diglett wakes up (he's been sleeping). He wants a sword. He turns around, showing a glowing triforce on his butt (yes, he has one). Which one is the true hero of Hyrule?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

TsunamiSensei

Gold releases a blast of light energy, repelling the guards. " I did no such thing! You are the liar here Blade, or should I say Viper!"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Diglett finds an old man. " It's dangerous to go alone, take this. " The old man gives diglett a sword.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

the guards not only go flyingback but so do some incoent civilians in the city oh really? would the real hero of light put other people in danger like you have just done!

SheldonRandoms

"Diglett, I didn't know you had a butt, but yes, that Viper guy is lying, but whats the point, these people can't understand me"

TsunamiSensei

Gold instantly heals the civilians. " Would a man who claims to have good intentions experiment in fusing pokemon and man?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i was unaware of these horrors going on i assure you. those experiments were done by a former scientist who worked under viper. he snuck his way into the center and began preforming this horrible experiments. plus this "hero" follows the ducklet of death! the ducklet who holds the night core in his head ... would anyone really trust someone who keeps company such as that pokemon?

TsunamiSensei

" I don't truly care what the public believes . I have faith that the goddesses of Hyrule will guide this world to justice!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

??????? "Hey Viper, looks like the time is right for my return, wouldn't you agree?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

as long as you roam this world there is no justice ... i will solve this problem now! one of my guards sneaks up behind gold and ducklet and milotic grabbing them all at once and tossing them outside the newly built city walls they will be tossed outside of the city and left to survive the zombies that were released by viper! ... now that the interuption is taken care of lets move onto the business of expanding this centers.

TsunamiSensei

The light of the triforce floods the entire world and turns all zombies into humans. " We're done Viper. What else do you have planned?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.