Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett taught he heard a voice agian, Milotic, was that you?" Milotic shook her head sideways "Gold, was that you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Yes Ducklett it was me. My spirit is in my sword. Go to Mt. Silver and find that sword.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Okay Gold, Milotic, we have to go save Gold by going to Mt. Silver" Ducklett and Milotic then go to Mt. Silver.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

before they leave to the sword, ducklet and milotic see a tv, and on it showing me at the balcony of my base "The center" in goldenrod city making an anoucment in my suit infront of a crowd of people hello people, i would like to discuss something ... something rather dificult to talk about even now. however i feel its time for this to be brought up. my name is ... Blade, and i am the one who created this center, currently the only existing pokemon center left in the world. i had to do this because a month ago an evil man called viper gained powers over the night and used them to control the pokemon who were sealed away 50 years ago to destroy all other pokemon centers. i made this center to stand as a beacon of hope against this monster, and had an intention to inspire someone strong to stand up to this beast who has destoryed the centers and unleashed those zombies into our world. this dream of mine has come true! a hero named gold has fought viper and won, sadly at the cost of his own life. he is unfortunantly among the dead now but before meeting his end he crawled his way out to this center to tell me that he wants me to expand ... expand these centers around the regions to undo the horrors that viper created. i am here to tell you good people that i will do this! i will do this for gold, and more importantly i will do this for the people of the pokemon world but i can only do this with your help! will you people of the pokemon world help me to spread my centers around the world undoing the evil that was brought upon us all!? the crowd cheers loudly saying yes at once good! tomarow i will be back again to tell you what i need you good people to do for this goal of mine to get off the ground. untill then good day to you all walks back into the center ... phase 2 is now begining.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, I almost forgot he did thst to the pokemon centers, Gold, what is he planning, since you're..........you know now, do you think you can read his mind and stuff like that to figure out what's he doing?" Ducklett and Milotic then continue to Mt.Silver

SheldonRandoms

"Well, it looks like it's getting late, and it looks like it's just the two of us for now, well let's go and rest" Milotic then wraps Ducklett "well goodnight Milotic, and could you please learn how to talk to me" Milotic then gives Ducklett a goodnight kiss and then they both go to sleep.

JunkosBoobies

Ok,stuff is messed up
After Mewtwo turned into Leaf,Dark Red (Mewtwo's Trainer) dies,and because of the curse,Dawn (Dark Red's girlfriend) becomes an Evil Scientist

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic then wake up "Good morning Milotic, is there something you would like to say to Ducklett?" Milotic then kiss Ducklett a kiss "Hey, why can't you talk, you understand what's coming out of Ducklett's bill, but you can't seem to talk back, we will deal with this later, right now we have to find the master sword at Mt.Silver to save Gold, come on, let's go" Ducklett and Milotic then continue to Mt.Silver "Gold, can you still here me?"

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

Also,if I don't turn back into a Mewtwo today,the world will end

If I'm not revived, we are all doomed anyway.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

" Yes Ducklett, now come to the peak."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ok Gold, I think Ducklett and Milotic are close to Mt.Silver, so tell me Gold, since you're..............you know, what's it like being a ghost type?"

TsunamiSensei

" I'm sealed within the sword, so I'm technically not a ghost."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then see's a ray of light from Mt.Silver "Huh, Gold, I think I see you, you sure are shiny, well come on Milotic, let's go, we are almost to the top" Ducklett and Milotic then make it to the top "Gold, what do we do know?"

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then see's a ray of light from Mt.Silver "Huh, Gold, I think I see you, you sure are shiny, well come on Milotic, let's go, we are almost to the top" Ducklett and Milotic then make it to the top "Gold, what do we do know?"

" You need only to touch the sword."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then touches the sword.

TsunamiSensei

Yellow orbs are released from the sword and reform behind Ducklett. Gold picks up the true master sword . " Ahh.. Good to be back."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett wants to know what just happened, Milotic, do you know what happened?" Milotic shook her head sideways "Well Gold, could you please expain what just happened?"

randomlypikachu

while this happens the crowbat who helped seviper in the fight yesterday flys out from mt. silver and back to the night reporting the news to me ... interesting ... im gona have to do something about this quickly.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" To be revived, I required a powerful force. You, with you ability to become such close friends with someone so quickly, release an extremely powerful aura. You touching the sword was enough to allow me to reform."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.