Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Alright, Ducklett stole food from an Eelektross, Ducklett was running on the beach and the Eelektross was chasing Ducklett, then the Eelektross used thunder on Ducklett and then Ducklett was paralysed, but Ducklett managed to eat all of Eelektross's food before his attack could hit, then Eelektross was angry at Ducklett and then he licked his lips, Ducklett knew that Eelektross was gonna eat Ducklett, so Ducklett just prepared for the end, Eelektross then picked up Ducklett, but then this man came out of nowhere and grabbed Eelektros's hand and took Ducklett, he said I saw what you did there Ducklett, I hope this teaches you a lesson, here, have this berry, Ducklett then ate the berry and was cured from being parralysed, but Eelektross then chased after Ducklett and the man, then he ran until the bottom of the bridge blocked him from getting away, then the man told me Looks like he's going to attack, I don't want you to get hurt little fella, I want you to fly up to the road's sidewalk of this bridge and stay there, Ducklett then listened and started to fly up the bridge, halfway there, I looked down, but saw the man on the floor, Eelektross had used dragon claw on him, he was not moving, so then Ducklett went back down and stared at Eelektross, but then the man got back up and said Huh........what are you doing here, I told you to...... Ducklett then jumped right in front of him, the man looked at Ducklett, and started to smile I don't know why you are doing this, you know that this Eelektross is more powerful then you, and that Eelektross is going to make you prey for what you did Ducklett then quacked at the man, with a happy face on, the man then grabbed Ducklett and threw him up really far please Ducklett, I want you to stay up there, please don't look down again Ducklett then was at the road's sidewalk at the bridge, and Ducklett listened to him, then Ducklett closed his eye's and covered his ears and began to cry, Ducklett then was there for about an hour as it began to snow, then the man returned, but a bite mark near his neck by Eelektross, he looked weak and tired, but he then saw Ducklett and began to smile, Ducklett was happy to see him, so Ducklett then went to him and gave him a hug, then the man picked me up and said Don't worry now you little Ducklett, everything's gonna be alright, he, you look cold, here, take my scarf the man then handed Ducklett his scarf and Duckett then used it to cover Ducklett's body, including his webbed feet, then the man said you don't look like you have anywhere else to go, and I don't want you to steal from another Eelektross again, because I might now be there to protect you, say, why don't you come with me on my adventure, I have other pokemon, but I left them at my house, they all like to walk around my backyard and play with each other, why don't you come live with me, what do you say Ducklett the happily quacked, alright then, time to bring you home, but first, i'll take you to a pokemon center to heal you.......oh, don't worry about me, i'll be alright, then the man took Ducklett to a pokemon center............I think I talked enough for now, Gold, how about we set up camp now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"The tomb is all the way in the Gerudo desert, so that's probably a good idea."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Yeah..........Ducklett is thirsty now, so i'll just use water gun in my mouth now" Ducklett then used water gun in his mouth, then drank all of the water "Well Gold, goonight" Miltoic then wraps herself around Ducklett and gives him a kiss, Ducklett then blushes "Yeah, and goodnight to you to Miltoic.......eh, I might as well" Ducklett then gave Milotic a kiss back, then Milotic smiled and snuggled with Ducklett "okay then, Goodnight everyone" then Ducklett and Milotic went to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold awakens and prods ducklett.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

drops a note out of the night reading "Gone for today will destroy gold tomarow"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" Viper decides not to kill me today and Ducklett is asleep, So it's just you and me Leaf. Come on, we're going to the tomb of the hero of time."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Huh...............Hey Gold, where are you going, he must have poked me, but I did'nt wake up, I must have been way to snuggled with Milotic, well, time to wake up then" Ducklett then woke up Milotic and then they went looking for Gold.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic then go look for Gold, but then they see leaf "Hey Leaf, where are you going, you don't mind if Ducklett and Milotic join you?"

TsunamiSensei

In the Gerudo Desert, Gold stands in front of a statue eroded by the sand. He holds up his left hand and the statue slides back, revealing the tomb. Gold draws his sword and enters, prepared for the trials that await him.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey, I see Gold at the Gerudo Desert, sorry Leaf, but Ducklett and Milotic are going to go with Gold, you can come with us if you like" Ducklett and Milotic then go to the Gerudo Desert and see Gold "Hey Gold, what are you doing here?"

TsunamiSensei

" This is the final test. If I can make it through here alive, a power stronger than anything known to man will be my reward. But if I fail... the world will be doomed."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well, let's go inside then, we need that power to defeat the dark..........which is being controlled by that doctor guy, right"

HaastMK7

Pokemon don't take over the world only 70 countries.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

TsunamiSensei

CosmiC wrote:

Pokemon don't take over the world only 70 countries.

We have completely changed the story from that. The name is the same because the OP quit the thread,

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then walks inside the tomb

TsunamiSensei

In the first room there are two switches that must be pressed at the same time. Gold presses a switch.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.