Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Feels liquid vipers presence closing in when this is mentioned (hehe all is going right) anyway gold you mentioned once that the night was actualy alive, you were correct. it was meant to possess me, i was gona lose my life and body and you would fight the night slay it and save the day. one thing went off course however, the night certainly entered my body, but it never got control of me like it was meant to. thats why i say that im the only actual human in the night Rips off the uper half of my outfight inluding my mask causing poison to spread everywhere it may have taken away most of my bodies "human looks" but im still sound in my mind and my soul. taking attacks from the clones while telling this story

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"I'M SORRY VIPER, BUT DUCKLETT JUST WANTS TO REMEMBER!!!!!!" Then Ducklett used Brave Bird on Viper, knocking him back and then Viper hit the wall, then some rocks fell on him, Duckleet was also knocked back and took recoil from the attack.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"You're right about one thing, Viper. Liquid Viper is near. In fact, he's right here!"
The doctor fires a mysterious dark beam at the soul of Viper, which seals him into the body of a normal Seviper.
"I'm Liquid Viper. My desire to rule as my own entity was so strong that I developed a free will. This also changed my appearance. You've been useful, Ducklett, in helping me defeat Viper, but now I'm in charge."
Liquid absorbs the power of the Night.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

the poisonous gases cause the rocks to disolve you'll remember soon enough, but now onto the rest of my story. once i figured out that destiny didnt have to be set in stone i decided to do things diferently, nothing done on my part was done like it was meant to be. hears the liquid viper closing in so gold you already denied me but i need to ask you one last time to be sure, will you join me once more? we can change this destiny too fight, and cover this world in darkness. all you have to do is say yes. lets night power exit my body as liquid viper absorbs it

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Sooooooooo, Doc, what are you gonna do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

so now that youve absorbed the night, would you like to hear about my last suprise?

SheldonRandoms

"Sure thing Viper" Then Miotic then comes near Ducklett "Hey Miolitc, don't worry, Ducklett will keep you safe"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" I shall never fight for darkness. I am the last remaining link to the Hero of Time. As long as I live, evil shall die!" Gold turns around and stabs Liquid Viper in the chest.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ok suprise is ducklet ... your the most important part of my plan a small glowing ball of dark energy comes out of ducklets head and into mine

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Auracle

Liquid simply laughs and pulls the sword out of his chest before tossing it away.
"You don't have the Power of Old. You can't harm me!"
"I plan not to rob the world of free will. I plan to give it all the freedom it desires. This will plunge the world into anarchy and darkness. And it will be glorious. I bid you farewell now, my friend. I must plan for the grand unchaining of the world. HAHAHAHA!"
(I'll be gone for a couple days IRL. Liquids plans will continue when I get back.)

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

"Did you just take Ducklett's brain, it doesn't look that big"

TsunamiSensei

Gold charges through the poison and relentlessly slashes at viper." And Liquid, I know the power of Old isn't real. Did you forget? I'm hylian. I know this land, I know its legends, and most of all... I know its powers."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

its not your brain is feeling no pain from the slashes yet is bleeding severly its the night core. time for your memories ducklet. truth is to make the night work they needed to put a core in a place where it could never get free, a place that was pure and innocent, and well that place is you ... or rather was you. i knew if i was gona pull it out one day i would have to darken your heart a little bit, so i broke it with doris and i gave it rage by withholding information of your trainer*

SheldonRandoms

"Soooooooooooo, Does Ducklett have his memories or not, that must have been my brain"

randomlypikachu

memories in three two one snaps and your memories are back but now with this i can do this reabsorbs the power from liquid viper then absorbs the liquid viper whole

TsunamiSensei

" Does your plan have anything to do with me? Because if not I would like to go and check something out."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

this plan has a lot to do with you begins transforming and skin becomes like an actual human but teeth become snake fangs and eyes slit now that the night core is in me the night entity can no longer ravage my body... in other words im at my full power now. unfortunantly i gota go so check on what you will at your leasure, but i'll be back tomarow enters into the night good day all.

SheldonRandoms

"I feel the memories again, it feels so good, so sad, so mad, so glad, I remember when I was younger, man being a baby Ducklett was awesome...........wait a minute............I remember more now of the story"

TsunamiSensei

" I'm going to the tomb of the Hero of Time. Tell me on the way."

-Skeletor

Ketchupcat

Diglett has been wearing his Christmas shoe the whole time, and the digested apple is what he is planning to use for the pie. He just really wants a pie with Ducklett's DNA for some weird reason.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.