Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 161 to 180 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms >.< smashes head against the ground breaking the ice thats its im gona strike you with the force of ... BAH >.< ok forget the poison puns! >.< slices you again with poison tail while you sleep
on another note .. i guess this could be considered a fourth wall breaking note .. >.> is this thread going down or is it staying up?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

@SheldonRandoms >.< smashes head agains the ground breaking the ice thats its im gona strike you with the force of ... BAH >.< ok forget the poison puns! >.< slices you again with poison tail while you sleep
on another .. i guess this could be consider a fourth wall breaking note .. >.> is this thread going down or is it staying up?

@Rainbowcrasher wants @TBD to lock it

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername As soon as you hit Ducklett, he woke up (you were frozen for 2 turns, then broke free and attacked the next turn), luckily I didn't get poisoned this time, now it's my turn, Ducklett uses air slash and hits Seviper's head and knocks him back, hitting a tree in the process and an apple fell out of the tree and hit's Serviper's head, "don't underestimate me, I may be small, but i'm a mighty powerful Ducklett, also are you going to eat that apple, because i'm kinda hungry, but if you're kinda hungry too, then we can share the apple together, what do you say?"

Also @Rainbowcrasher, please don't lock this thread, I think people are trying to develop there pokemon characters right now in this story, if you think the story is getting out place, then you can make something happened that brings everyone together.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

Look, I asked for theblackdragon to destroy this, in protest that he destroyed my other role-playing thread. He said it should be in the official MLP-FIM thread. He'll probably go for this next, so im getting him here early to avert an ambush. kk

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

JunkosBoobies

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Look, I asked for theblackdragon to destroy this, in protest that he destroyed my other role-playing thread. He said it should be in the official MLP-FIM thread. He'll probably go for this next, so im getting him here early to avert an ambush. kk

Well,@TBD is female,just saying

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still gonna stare at the big apple that's on Serviper's head until something happens.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King Ducklett is still staring at the Big Apple on Serviper's head (I guess he got knocked out or something) and did not know what you did to Paris.

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King But Ducklett is looking at a BIG APPLE, not the tree's in the forest.

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King yeah, but he wonder's if Serviper wants to share the apple, since it landed on his head, but if you were to take away the apple, then maybe Ducklett can notice that you took over Paris...........I did not break the 4th wall again.

SheldonRandoms

OH NO, THE APPLE!!!!!!, Ducklett then goes and jumps over the fence, but before he did, he left a note to Serviper that he jumped over that fence over there.

SheldonRandoms

"Wow, really, okay then" Ducklett then eats the big apple "Thanks for the apple, hey, aren't you a mewtwo?"

randomlypikachu

o-o i leave for most of the day ... and this is what happens! i lose a chance for an apple! thats it >.< ou are now officialy my mortal enemy ducklett! bites down on ducklet and tosses him through a tree >.<!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

As soon as Ducklett gets back up, an even bigger apple fell on Ducklett's head " Hey, a bigger apple, i'll save you for later, i'll hold on to you and won't let go, not even Serviper can bite me off of you" Ducklett then uses rest again, while holding on real tight to the even BIGGER APPLE, actually, this is the biggest apple in the forest, and this is also the last one in the forest because mewtwo took them all away.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett's not at the costal highway because he's asleep, hey, what a lucky guess that you were a mewtwo.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.