Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

"What is this power of Old?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

"The Power of Old is the opposite of the Night. It represents good and light. Finding it should allow you to banish the Night, which will also help you destroy Viper. The Triforce is the key to finding it though. It will guide you to its location."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

"Well then, let's go find the power of old" Milotic then puts Ducklett on her back "Hey, you're starting to make me blush.........um..........these feelings................" Ducklett then blushes Red.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Where should I start looking?"

-Skeletor

Auracle

"I'm afraid that's for you to discover, Gold. Let the Triforce guide you. It will become apparent in time."
"I do have some bad news, though. In order to maximize our chances of defeating Viper, we will have to split up. Gold and Milotic will search for the Power of Old while Ducklett and I will work on deactivating the clones. I hate to break up such close friends, but it must be done to save the world. We'll keep in contact through these communicators I invented. Are we in agreement?"

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

"Agreed. Just one question... what are those things?" Gold points at a hoard of octorocks.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Don't cry Milotic, I'll be back with you in no time, and when we see each other agian, please learn how to speak so you can tell Ducklett things, like if they have a sale on socks somewhere, then you can tell Ducklett and............oh yeah, we gotta go, come on Doc, let's go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Oh no! Viper must have learned of our location and has sent an Octorok Squad to destroy us! Make your goodbyes quick, Ducklett. We'd better split fast!

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then gave Ducklett a goodbye kiss and then the two groups went their separate ways and ran away from the Octorok Squad.

TsunamiSensei

Gold flees and heads for Hyrule Castle, bringing Milotic with him.

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Whew. We got out of there just in time. Now Ducklett, I know the location Viper's 5 Cloning Warehouses. Each clone was recalled to one of those warehouses after the Liquid incident for closer inspection. They will be dispatched back to their original stations in 1 week. We need to destroy the 5 warehouses before the week is up, or we may never be able to find all the clones. Do you understand?"

randomlypikachu

exits the night then reforms the night and seviper blades gold, your not getting here while im around. creates a dark barrier useing the blades blocking access to the castle and as for you doctor im afraid you only know half the story in all this. course if you keep going on you might find out the rest so i should get rid of you early. releases the night garydos i created yesterday to attack ducklet and the doctor

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett understands, but where do we go now?"

Auracle

"I know more than you think, Viper. Quickly Ducklett, we must find a way to destroy those Gyrados! You must distract. I have an idea."

randomlypikachu

takes the hit head on falling to me knees in the process hmm that is a strong weapon you got there ... your gona regret useing it about now night blade floats up and fires a beam twice as powerfull as the one from your techno cannon like it? i call it the revenge blast, its a very nice feature the night blade comes equiped with if i do say so myself. garydos uses hydro toxin on ducklet damaging him and poisoning him in the process

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then lies down and says "Hey Garydos, you see Ducklett over here, why don't you go where Ducklett is and not where that Dr.Man is going"

randomlypikachu

oh i got a better idea! unleashes some dusknoir to follow the doctor while garydos stay behind to destroy ducklet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.