Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"So what you're saying that guy Shigeru Miyamoto is from Hyrule, well I would have never thought........Well then, let's look for that power to defeat the Night"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" He also visited the Mushroom Kingdom and got attacked by an ape named Donkey Kong. Back to the power. My first guess would be the castle." Points to hyrule castle.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Let's go.........Milotic, can you please let me go, I want to actually walk in Hyrule, let my webbed feet feel the grass of Hyrule, because it's real and not a video game" Milotic then let's Ducklett go and then they go to the castle.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

o-o ... looks at leaf not now use it on me tomarow! distractions ahead so gona rap this up. got these zombies all over the pokemon world now their gona start busting into hyrule pretty soon too and umm what else ... epic battle tomarow i guess? lets see what else what else ... oh! theres no possible way at all to save ducklets trainer.... thats it. bai all

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks and steps in chu jelly.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

"I hope you mean jelly, as in jelly donuts..........right?"

Auracle

A mysterious figure approaches.
"I'd be careful not to get that goo one you, kid."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

"But my trainer Gold just stepped in chu jelly.................what will happen now?"

Auracle

"Uh oh. You might want to get away now."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett ask's you why, it's just...............chu jelly, what's so...................why are you so scared of it?"

Auracle

"That's not just normal chu jelly, little Ducklett. It's part of a massive mutant Chuchu. By stepping in it, you've alerted it to your presence. It will be here soon to devour your Trainer. You'd best run unless you want to be eaten too."

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

"But Ducklett's trainer can defend himself, also I can defend Gold to, and Milotic will help defend Gold as well.........Hey Milotic, can you speak to me with words please?"

Auracle

"You're willing to face that monstrosity to save your Trainer?
...Fascinating.
If you survive, come find me again. I'm usually in the cave at the bottom of the canyon over there. Good luck."
The stranger walks away.

SheldonRandoms

"Well.......where is this massive mutant Chuchu, Ducklett can take him on................oh wait, Ducklett's weak against electric types, considered Ducklett devoured when that massive mutant Chuchu comes by..........No, Ducklett must never give up, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

TsunamiSensei

A strange elf appears in front of the chuchu. He plays his guitar and tge chuchu explodes. " Stay sagey my friends." he says. He then disappears, never to be seen again.

-Skeletor

Auracle

The Giga Chu reappears even larger than before!
Untitled
The Giga Chu shambles towards Gold, trying to eat him.
"You can't use a Deus ex Machina to defeat me!"

Edited on by Auracle

TsunamiSensei

Gold pulls out a spoon " Chuchus are made of jelly and jelly is edible. Therefore, chuchus are edible." Gold starts eating the chuchu.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Chu, I was thinking of Pichu, becuase Gold said something about a Pichu, well then I have the move to stop chu, hey Milotic, did chu get that joke............right, well let's use ice beam together on that massive mutant Chuchu together, what do you say" Milotic then shakes her head and then Ducklett and Milotic then both used ice beam on the massive mutant Chuchu, then it turned into a massive mutant ice Chuchu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.