Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

The water temple makes gold mad.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Gold, I saved Feebas, so are you going to catch it now?" then Feebas gave Ducklett a kiss "I think this Feebas is a girl, and she must be thankful that I saved her, she can't talk for some reason, so Gold, catch her already please?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold reaches into the infinite pockets of the hero's clothes and throws a pokeball at feebas.
The magic of the triforce makes feebas evolve into Milotic.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

apears from the night just outside of the watertemple then recreates the night blade and seviper blade hm there in a temple, this is a good time for me to chaos some chaos while i wait continue with a new plan i got in the works. points night blade at the entrance of the temple night technique 30: labyrnith of a ghousts dark thoughts. The inside of the temples walls change to black and and the water becomes poisonous they'll be lost in here forever, and if they some how do make it to the end well ... lets just say this water temples got a new boss waiting this time around.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

The triforce guides Gold to the boss. Gold prepares the hylian shield and master sword.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

1.........POOF, Feebas then escaped the pokeball and gave ducklett more kisses "Hey, please go inside this pokeball, that way.......uh.......you can see Ducklett wherever he goes?" then Ducklett picks up the pokeball and throws it at Feebas, 1.........2...........3...........click, Ducklett has caught Feebas "Here you go Gold, now then, let's explore the water temple" Ducklett then hands the pokeball to Gold.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

a giant black and purple garydos appears this technique allows the pokemon in the temple to change as well. this garydos is now night garydos a poison/water type have fun with him uses the night sword to change the layout of the temple removing all exits from the bosses room

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Well then Garydo's prepare for battle, you look good in purple if I do say so myself" Ducklett then uses..........swim slash? the purple garydos.

TsunamiSensei

Gold shoots a sword beam at gyrados. Feebas evolves into milotic via the triforce's power.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

garydos uses hyrdo toxin shooting a highpowered blast of poison tainted water at gold and his pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then pushes Milotic out of the poisons way, but then Ducklett got poisoned, then Milotic wraps herself around Ducklett and takes him to safety.

TsunamiSensei

The hylian shield blocks the poison. " This isn't a pokemon, this is a monster!" Gold thinks to himself. He jumps up and stabs the gyrados with the master sword.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

sorry ducklet but theres no safety now that the exits are gone ... actualy i will give them an exit uses the blade to change the layout once again, this causes the boss room to be fliped upside down droping everyone into the centeral room where the water level is currently at its highest forcing everyone to fall into the poison water and giving garydos a better advantage well hero despite your outfit letting you breath under water i doubt it will let you move in it as easily as my garydos can. looks like you'll need to rely on those pokemon of yours to take things from here... in other words your doomed..hehehehahahahahhahhaa!

TsunamiSensei

Suddenly, a blinding light fills the room. Floating above the water is an ancient hero clad in the green of fields. Everybody except gyrados is floated above the water and the hero freezes it with an ice arrow, trapping gyrados in the ice. Gold bows to the hero and he is gone.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hmm this is giving me a good idea ...snaps and the garydos is sucked back into the night i could use some new pets for this project so i'll keep you around... now what should i do ... i guess i could pull off a videogame cliche moves the exit to the temple at the very top and has the water level lower down completely sticking everyone back at the bottom then a voice apears that says 2-minutes till self destruction and the temple begins to shake

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then wraps Ducklett "Hey, now's not the time to get scared, follow Ducklett and i'll keep you safe" then Milotic let's Ducklett go and they all go and look for an exit.

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports everyone to the ruins of alph. " The hero said these ruins contain the key to his civilization. To the land of Hyrule. If we find it, we will have a power equal to that of the night."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well then, let's find it............but where in the ruins is it Gold?"

TsunamiSensei

"I guess we just have to check everywhere."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.