Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

oh really now? meeting each of leafs slashes with a slash from my seviper blade hero of light eh? this got really interesting. as for you ducklet, about your old trainer... i really dont know how else to make it clear to you that hes technicaly "Long gone" mentaly anyway so i got no other choice but to show you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER SHOW DUCKLETT NOW!!!!!!! so does this mean I get captured and go into the Night?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold leaves the battle to seek out the power of the gods that the hero talked about.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett stays with Viper "looks like i'm you're prisoner now Viper, I don't care,as long as I get to be with my old trainer"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

nope, oh and mind you i was keeping this secret for your own good, but this is clearly the only way to hammer it in i suppose. looks like im focusing really hard on something and the skin on my arm starts to look like a normal humans while im doing this that should hold for about 5 minutes walks up to ducklet and pulls off my mask look familiar?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"..................No.............can it be.....................you're liar you are yes? YES? but...........please don't tell me you're..............him?"

randomlypikachu

yes! ... XD naw puts mask back on and skin goes back to normal i just wanted to see what youd do if i pulled a "darth vader" on ya. anyway the real trainer i'll show you tomarow.

TsunamiSensei

Gold travels to the peak of Mt. Silver. At the peak, he finds three golden triangles, floating. The voice of the hero reappears in his head " Lay your hand on the relic in front of you, and take the challenge of the hero!" Gold touches the triangle, and is telrported to a far off land. The hero's trial begins.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i .... what the! sends the night ouft of my blade just in time then jumps back inside of the night ok your really going down tomarow! and i'll be interested in seeing the "hero of light" in action again as well. good bye all for now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

The trial is passed and Gold reappears, clad in the garb of the hero. The triangles start to glow. Gold absorbs their power, their mark appearing on his left hand. Gold returns to ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gold.........Ducklett is sorry" Ducklett then hugs Gold.

TsunamiSensei

"Why are you sorry?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Because Ducklett...........never mind, Ducklett is just...................well............So Gold, what happened to you?"

TsunamiSensei

" It turns out I was never really a pokemon. Some gods turned me into a ralts so I would gain wisdom, power, and courage. I'm also part of a line of legendary heroes from an ancient land who all dressed like this. " shows off weird new clothes. " I saw my ancestor who deemed me the hero of light and told me to find the gift of the gods. I found it and now have it's power."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

mudjo wrote:

Dewott finally catches up with Diglett, but is bored by his waiting. He follows the portal from the peak to the trial and blitzes through it, as it has already been destroyed by the last challenger. Suddenly, he is drawn from the peak and finds himself with Gold, whose ancient relic has started glowing. Now with heaps of power, he rebuilds his moon base and observes from there.

Gold freezes the moon base in time.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well......that's good, but will it be enough to defeat Viper?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.