Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,501 to 14,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Just standing around somewhere, after that battle with those trainers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: Oh yeah. Although it's time consuming to write about 3 battles at once, so I'mma say that the trainers left.

Lawrence and Seth J.r. walk from the Snow Cones machine. Lawrence "So, the gym? It's apparently been remodeled again. Today and Tomorrow are the only days it'll be open until it has to undergo another remodel. We might want to challenge the leaders as soon as possible."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, let's........." Sweet-Tooth"WAIT, COME BACK AND TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT CLEFFA AND HAPPINY FROM!!!!!!" Sweet-Tooth then runs after that Lass. Anthony"Anyway, let's go to the gym now!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: i'll get us to the gym! kicks anthonys leg and he goes flying all the way to the gym. she calls a cab driver to take everyone else there

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The Logic is quite stunning really!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence 'So we're here...I hear these will be tough challengers." Inside the gym the sounds of Rune Factory 4 and Mother 3 being played can be heard. Meanwhile... Lass "Sir, look over there, in Ms. Sapphire's Garden. Pokemon can be caught there. That's where I got my Pokemon."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's going on?"

Sweet-Tooth"ALRIGHT, LET'S GO!!!!!"* Sweet-Tooth then runs away there.

JunkosBoobies

Gold "Rune Factory is so addicting...Silver, don't tell my girlfriend that I got married in the game...she's real sensitive when it comes to this stuff..." Silver "Alright...also, I almost beat the final boss in Mother 3! Just one more hit to go and I'll win!" Suddenly, the final boss kills Silver in-game. Silver "Dang it, I lost! Whatever...we got challengers anyway...I can finish that later..." Gold "Oh, hey there challengers! Welcome to Mossdeep Gym!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I prefer that RPG game with the unique combat system, but yeah, Hi, we like to battle please?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: well ... this is surprising.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Silver "That's exactly what we're here for...to challenge...so anyway, who wants to against me, and who wants to go against Gold?" Lawrence "I'll go against you!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll battle Gold I guess".

randomlypikachu

meanwhile low is outside the gym and setting up a weird looking pump to run through a window

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm gonna win!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Gold "Good luck." Gold sends out an Ambipom. Silver "Get ready kid, I'm gonna rock your socks off." Silver sends out a Weavile. Lawrence "Squirtle, come on out and use Aura Sphere!" Squirtle does that.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go, Ducklett!" Ducklett then flies onto the battlefield. Anthony" Start with air slash!" Ducklett then does that.

randomlypikachu

hearts takes a look around and notices the pump : ... im gona go outside for a minute

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (Alright, i'll see you later now!)"

randomlypikachu

hearts and low see eachother, then a random freeze frame happens hearts: whats happening? low: ... I don't know, but now I cant move... hearts: I guess we gota continue this tomorrow then. low: yea ... so we're just gona stand around here and wait I guess.

SheldonRandoms

Everybody can't move, except for Ducklett. Ducklett then goes outside, and see's Heart and Low. Ducklett"Quack (Hey look, somebody made an ice people thing XD)" Ducklett then walks back inside and goes to sleep.

Toooo b coninu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.