Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,481 to 14,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Late Derpleet that's on time :I

Anthony"Here we go!!!".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

A youngster battles Lawrence and Seth J.r., a Lass battles Anthony. Youngster "You're unlucky to have ran into me!" Lass "My Pokemon are cute and strong!" Lawrence sends out Fraxure, Seth J.r. sends out Sceptile, the Youngster sends out Pikachu and Linoone, and the Lass sends out Happiny.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sent out Tropius. Anthony"Tropius, use magical leaf!" Tropius then used magical leaf on Happiny.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Happiny uses Present on Tropius. Linoone uses Rock Climb on Fraxure. Pikachu uses Quick Attack on Sceptile. Sceptile uses Leaf Blade on Pikachu. Fraxure uses Dragon Dance.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Tropius countered with magical leaf again.

JunkosBoobies

Happiny faints. The lass sends out Cleffa. Sceptile uses Swords Dance. Fraxure uses Dragon Claw. Linoone faints. Pikachu used Thunderbolt.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Tropius then stomped on Cleffa.

SheldonRandoms

Toooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett is not dead!

randomlypikachu

the plot randomly throws hearts and Erika in later than usual - hearts: what I miss guys?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just a random trainer battle I guess."

randomlypikachu

hearts: I see. so nothings gone wrong lately? Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg for no apparent reason

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well there's THAT!!!"

randomlypikachu

meanwhile young is transformed into a human again - young: I can speak! im sorry grandfather, i'll get right back to my mission Orochi: not yet. young: ... what do you meen. Orochi: don't worry, im not taking you off, but your brother still has to kill the people you were traveling with. im starting to worry that you being around is creating a conflict of interest, so until he finishes his job im not letting you out of here again. young: ... I see.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, now what?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: have you gotten the last badge yet?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't think we've got our 7th badge yet".

randomlypikachu

hearts: then I guess we gota head off to the seventh gym 4th wall break: @nousernamehere not too many major things have happened yet. young is now a human again, his brothers still has to do his job of killing everyone, and Erika kicked Anthony in the leg.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.