Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,461 to 14,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, let's go see!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh......the gym leaders? but yeah, let's train first".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why is that?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "All that is known about them, is that they're from Johto, they decorated their gym like a dance studio, one of them received a Cyndaquil from Prof. Elm a few years back, one of them stole a Totodile from Prof. Elm and they were rivals."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We better out dance them when we face them!!!".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know this place, where's the location?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where the pokemon are at, that's wh......" Sweet-Tooth"WHY DOES EVERYBODY FORGET THAT I'M NAKED!?!?!?!?!?!" Anthony"Oh yeah, i'll tell my Mom to get you some clothes........go hide in that bush until then, while we go train!!!".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go there now!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What do you mean by that?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright everyone, keep on your toes!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But for now, let's sleep" They go to sleep.

Toooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.