Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,441 to 14,460 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Hearts: your mom is on the way Anthony.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mother then arrives Anthony's Mom"I was called here....OH MY!?!?!?!" Anthony"Yup........well?" Anthony's Mom then gives him new clothes. Anthony"Thanks Mom.........hey, why is there a Miltank following you?". Anthony's Mom"Oh, it was following me for some reason, I figured it knew you or something?"Anthony"We need a cure in here!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm hears this as well who could be here now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The Miltank is then revealed to be Sweet-Tooth. Sweet-Tooth"Oh maaaaaan, that was some crazy milk or something". Anthony"Figures.......".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: I knew it was Sweet Tooth!

A young woman and her grandfather (The old man) are walking up the steps. Young woman "Grandfather, I doubt there's anyone from Team Insect here!" Old Man "You can never be too sure, Jessica..." The two see Lawrence and the others. Old Man "Oh, hello there! We just came here to see if there were any Team Insect Goons up here...It appears there's not..." Jessica "Um, grandpa, who are these people?" Old Man "One of them's Anthony, the others I don't know or don't remember..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: hello there old man. my name is hearts.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey ther......." Sweet-Tooth"OH MY GOODNESS, I'M NUDE!!!!!". Anthony"Uh.........Hi"

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"I WAS A MILTANK AGAIN!!!!!!!!". Anthony"Excuse him, he was a female........".

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the leg how dare you! hearts: what did he do? Erika: nothing, but he was probably gona do something, so it was better to kick him right now and get it over with.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"An mind Erika here, she's one of the crazy female gym leaders >: P".

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the leg again before the plot makes her and hearts disappear

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Was my leg hit for a tooooo b continu or something?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, I guess let's get some rest then" They go to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett revved up ALL THE FRYERS!!!!!

Anthony"I'm awake, what's happening?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Nothing much...the gym is open, but with new leaders, since Tate and Liza are in the hospital after barely catching Regigigas..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They were there!?!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.