Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,421 to 14,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"QAUCK!!!! (MY TAIL FEATHERS!!!!!)" Anthony"MOO (Ducklett, you......did good I guess)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: wait! nobody do anything! pricks Anthony with a needle turning him back into a human there! hearts: Erika ... did you actually do something nice for Anthony ... Erika: kicks Anthony hard in the leg nope, I did something nice for my own good. hearts: ... of course.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She wanted me human again because she likes likes me".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Morty walks to the top of the building. Morty "..............Does anyone know where Team Insect has gone? Or did I miss them? I wanted to kick their butts."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the leg again!

orochi: seviper attack! jumps right towards Giovanni but fades away right when hes a couple of inches from him - seviper: uses toxic that kills most of the trees in the forest. proto-mew manages to doge the attack and teleports Giovanni away from it - Giovanni that was close. orochi: is about to thrust a knife in Giovanni when proto-mew teleports him away again

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good........sure......,nope, we'll I'm gonna go and rest now, you guys carry on" Anthony then goes to sleep.

randomlypikachu

the battle between Giovanni and orochi will continue after nap time

SheldonRandoms

DERPLETT USED THE SPINNING BIRD KICK!!!!!!!

randomlypikachu

Giovanni: wakes up nap times over lets get back too is teleported out the way by his proto-mew again barely avoiding the seviper that was about to attack him from the underground

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm, im not too sure.

Proto-mew: uses psychic! its power creates an explosive bursts of energy that should take the Orochi and his seviper out in one hit - Giovanni: well I suppose that's the end of ... as the smoke from the explosion clears he sees the seviper still intact and for the most part unaffected that's impossible! seviper: spits out Orochi from his mouth sending him to Giovanni at an incredible speed - Orochi: imediantly breathes out an odd purple smoke at Giovanni, but proto-mew jumps in at the last second to take the brunt of Orochis assault. it then imediantly falls to the ground - Giovanni: quickly sends out an abra that teleports both him and proto-mew away - Orochi: hmm ... I guess this proto-mew has a limit to how long it can teleport someone. that's a good thing to know. Giovanni: is now several miles away trying to cure the poison that Orochi inflicted on his proto-mew with antidotes, berries, and full heals, all to no success why isn't anything working! ... I gota get him back to home base then and remove the poison there. recalls his proto-mew - Young: (hm ... what Giovanni doesn't realize is that my grandfathers seviper doesn't only gain a size increase from being an anomaly, but it also has a heavy resitance to psychic attacks.) Orochi: seviper, its good to have you back... gets young untied from the tree I guess we need to fix you now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gym leader battle please?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: whos the next gym leader anyway?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We have 6 badges, I think........OH MY GOODNESS, WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES, THEY RIPPED OFF WHEN I WAS TURNED INTO A MILTANK!?!?!?!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: well ... you think we would've noticed this earlier huh...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Somebody call my Mom........"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.