Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,301 to 14,320 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Huh...........Oh, I believe, it's a long story. Whitney caused the same thing here in Johto, but she was locked up in a crazy house, she got out. Well, anyway, it'd be best to tell you in person, trust me. I was told that I have to stop Team Insect once and for all, but for a couple of reasons, I can only assist once. Listen, when you guys find out their main, and I mean MAIN base, with the leaders of Team Insect inside, then give me a call, you got that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (I think he wanted to show off Lugia in person. He is an except on bird Pokemon, Lugia is a bird somewhat, so that makes sense. I bet he battled Lugia and barely made it out with his tail-feathers........or maybe he used a master)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Maybe he did use a Master Ball...those are only given out to true trainers...but a large chunk of them were stolen by Team Rocket back at the Silph Co incident...)"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

*Anthony*Moo (Yeah, but he's a gym leader and a police officer....oh, and a bird keeper, so that makes sense that he would get one)".

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Alright, so that means for now..........

Toooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett is at work, so expect delayed derps

*Anthony*Moo (I'm awake, what now?)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Let's do something diffeent today)"

SheldonRandoms

They go and watch the battle.

JunkosBoobies

In the battle is a Fisherman vs. a Youngster. Youngster "Manectric, use Thunderbolt!" Manectric does that. Fisherman "Pelliper, are you okay?!" The fisherman walks over to the Pelliper and picks it up. Fisherman "I must go to the Pokemon Center." The fisherman forefits the battle. Lawrence "Moo. (Well...that was something...)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (indeed it was)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mooooo!!!!! (How about WE battle?)"

SheldonRandoms

anthony"moo (battle me!!!)"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.