Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,241 to 14,260 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony dodged the Pokeball. Anthony"Moo!!!!!!!!! (You can't catch me, you pink haired loser!!!!!!!!!!!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

whitney: time for my secret weapon tosses a master ball at Anthony take this! hearts: how did she get a master ball!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony steps out of the way of the master ball before it could hit him. He then blew the ball over towards Hearts direction. Anthony"Moo!?! (She's trying to catch me, do something!?!?!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence pulls out a Great Ball and talks to the Pokemon inside. Lawrence "(Don't worry, friend, I'll send you in the battle if anything goes wrong...)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: hmm ... I should probably do something right about now tosses several needles at whitney with the intention of knocking her out - whitney: eyes go wide and she hops back in the truck quickly to doge the needles those needles are evil! sets to truck to reverse and drives off!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Well i'm a Miltank again, that's great......but wait, Whitney, she got away. What was she doing here in the first place. I thought Falkner took her away?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: sees 10 miltanks rolling over to us hmph she doesn't mind sending in her pokemon, but shes too scared to stick around here herself.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (That sounds like her. She's one of the crazy gym leaders, just like Erika. each region has one, and only the females are the crazy ones, because the males........are not this kind of crazy".

randomlypikachu

miltanks: all use a group rollout on Anthony!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moooooooo!!! (Owwwwwwww!!!, I forgot that they were coming!!!)"

randomlypikachu

hearts: come on Anthony your a pokemon now! do something to defend yourself! the miltank roll into Anthony again

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then does a more powerful rollout to the Miltanks. Anthony"Strange, those Miltanks seem like they are not used to their body.........oh man, she really is at it again!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: it would seem so. the miltank roll away

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence notices the Miltank rolling off. Lawrence "Alright, how long will it take for Anthony to turn back into a human again?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: depends how long it takes you guys to find an antidote for this, cus the plot says that im not allowed to do anything else till next Saturday. phases out of existence for the night and wont return till Saturday

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Okay...anyway, I keep this stuff around in case I need it." Lawrence injects a Miltank antidote into Anthony. Lawrence "I believe you may talk normally now, but you will not be a human unless you get some rest."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

They then go to sleep.

Toooo be continu

SheldonRandoms

Sorta Late Derplett, but Derplett waits for all :3

Anthony"Moo (I'm awake, what now?)"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.