Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,181 to 14,200 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm manages to find them with a little direction from froslass sounds like we made it just in - Froslass: (somethings being shot from behind at Anthony.) hearts: Erika! kick anthonys legs now! Erika: really! does a hard kick to anthonys legs that cause him to fall down. just as this happened a beam shoots right passed where Anthony would've been standing ... did you just trick me into helping Anthony! hearts: yep.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, thank you Erika, you saved my life" Anthony then hugs Erika Anthony"You really do have a crush on me, don't you.........are you red again ".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the stomach to get him away. this somehow causes pain to his leg - hearts: can we focus on the problem at hand now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, right, just uh........making her mad and ready I guess".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

ST Member 1 "Oh no! Someone's here...we will be back though, lady Winona, so be prepared..." The Shadow Triad move to the entrance of the gym. Shadow Triad "...Leave. Or something bad will happen to you."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Or else what?"

JunkosBoobies

Shadow Triad "Or else it's the end for you in 3...2...1...Now." The entire city explodes, and out of the ground comes Team Plasma City. The explosion knocks the heroes out, but Seth J.r. and Lawrence wake up later on to see the new Team Plasma City,

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Hearts: had created a barrier out of needles to protect him from the majority of the explosion, he then opens up the barrier i need to find Anthony ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow........what the heck just......."

randomlypikachu

young: wakes up surrounded by miltank ... mooo? ... moo! (what happened ... wait why are are these miltank here! ... looks down at his hands and sees their now hoofs ... am i a ... - whitney: is looking out from a small hole underground in the nearby route well looks like Giovanni was right about what would happen. puts on a team plasma outfit and puts a wig on her pink hair hm, oh hi there your awake! id love to tell you about your purpose right now little guy but i got a business i need to run first. takes a large case of moomoo milk and leaves the hideout shes in - young: ... did she just say Giovanni ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, that was intense, so much has happened".

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh there you are finally finds Anthony

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence's Illusion suit comes off, revealing "Lawrence" as N. N "Oh no, this is the worst place...and it's not even Unova...what am I to in a place like this...Seth J.r., you have to help me! Everyone here hates me after betraying Team Plasma!" Seth J.r. "Well this is shocking...but whatever, Sceptile, hide us!" N and Seth J.r. hide.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

whitney: walks past their hiding spot in disguise selling her patented MooMoo milk now available at all major shopping districts in all regions. even the ones everyone forgets about because they're not part of the main franchise. MooMoo milk! get your patented MooMoo milk here!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What happened Hearts?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: team plasma created a city and just brought it up while removing fortree. also i should tell you this now. i think young might be a miltank... just a hunch though.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........Did you say, Miltank!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

N and Seth J.r. find Anthony and Hearts. Just then, the plasma screen comes on. Ghestis "Intruder alert! N the traitor and some kids have infiltrated Hoenn's Team Plasma City. Find the infiltrators and bring them back to Unova alive." Grunts "Yes sir!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

hearts: hehe well this is gona be fun. hey joker i know your job is still to follow us, so why don't you come out now and give us a hand? joker: comes out from behind a random building sure why not.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It is indeed, how this will turn out will be.......I don't know".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.