Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,161 to 14,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't give up!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: well thanx @NoUsernameHere that's nice of ya to say. its alright if you end up starting before then though, since this semester is still gona be going on for a few more months.

hearts: so i know your gona wana fight now, but before i do i gota ask you this. whats your real name? youngs brother: why should i tell you that? hearts: plot related reasons. youngs brother: oh well that's fair. my name is Low. hearts: ... interesting name. Low: so do i get to call you by your real name instead of hearts? hearts: ... maybe after the fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Almost!!!!!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Low: sends out his drapion - hearts: sends out a froslass that begins by using confuse ray causing the drapion to imediantly damage itself in the battle lets see how long your drapion will last. Low: darnit ! drapion snap out of it now! drapion: imediently breaks free from its confused state and tries to use poison fang on froslass but it misses by a split second - hearts: im impressed, most pokemon wont snap out on their trainers command. low: most pokemon aren't trained as well as mine.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's finish this battle already!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Way to go, yea.....". Ducklett"Quuuuuuuaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk (Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh)", Anthony"Alright, alright, whatever Ducklett".

randomlypikachu

froslass: uses icebeam freezing the drapion - Drapion: manages to bust out of the ice on the same turn and use night slash dealing a heavy amount of damage - low: you should really give up now, it'll be easier for all of us. froslass: uses hail - low: ... really hail? drapion: uses poison fang on the froslass - froslass: starts giggling a little - hearts: ok do it. froslass: begins using blizzard which cant miss under the effect of hail

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what's taking them so long........I should look for them maybe".

randomlypikachu

some random people come inside the gym only to see the gym leaders done for the day - random person dude 1: darn the gym leaders gone... i was hoping to stay inside battling for a while until the random blizzards outside pass...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.....random blizzard, what's going on?"

randomlypikachu

froslass: has covered the entire town in a blizzard from its attacks yet the drapion is still continuing its onslaught - hearts: your drapion is powerful i'll give you that much. low: i don't need you to tell me that. (... and i hate to admit it, but this froslass is way stronger than i expected... its one of those oddities isn't it? like grandfathers seviper... if that's true then im not gona be able to win this with just drapion alone) tosses down a smoke bomb and suddenly hes gone along with drapion

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We gotta go check this out, I think I see smoke!" Anthony then runs somewhere.

JunkosBoobies

4th I can't sleep. .-. So I'm back, I guess.

As Winona is ready to come out of the backrooms of her gym again, a shadowy figure appears. Shadowy Figure "Hello there-" Winona "Halt! Stand back! I'm warning you!" Shadowy Figure "Ma'am, I was only going to make this simple, but you had to ruin this...Get in the van, there's candy, and I have a gun right up to your head." Winona "Okay................I'm so scared." Winona and the Shadowy Figure walk out of the backrooms, with the gun still up to Winona's head.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm ... froslass whats wrong? Froslass: (... i sense something strange happening at the gym.) - hearts: well lets go then starts heading off to the gym with froslass at his side and runs into Anthony Anthony lets get back to the gym, im pretty sure something is about to go wrong there.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, let's go!" They run back.

JunkosBoobies

Shadowy Figure "Lady Winona, you may not know it, but there are more than of me here." 2 other shadowy figures appear, who reveal themselves as members of the Unova's Shadow Triad. ST Member 1 "Lady Winona..." ST Member 2 "Will you..." ST Member 3 "Become a..." ST Member 1 "Shadow Triad member?" Winona "No, I refuse! I like how you call me lady and all, but I'm not evil." ST Member 1 "Then we shall destroy your town and claim it in the name of Team Plasma!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh no, what's going on here, something is wrong!!!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.