Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,081 to 14,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We'll defeat all of the grunts, just mash the a button and you'll be set*" Anthony sent out Combusken and Wailmer, who then attacked the grunts Pokemon.

*Samurai/Dynasty/Gundam/Hyrule Warriors logic

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence sends out Pidgeot and Fraxure, Seth J.r. sends out Sceptile and Rhydon (Who evolved from training) and Bryan sends out Serperior and Flygon. They all viciously attack the grunt's Pokemon.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunts"We want our mommies!?!?!?!?!" Just then, Anthony's Mother came out of nowhere and sent out Rapidash, who then attacked the grunts. They all then ran away. Anthony"Mom, you brought your Rapidash, I have't seen Rapidash since I was little". Anthony's Mom"That's right, this is the same one. I called my sister and asked her for my Rapidash, and somehow, the computer transferred Rapidash from Kanto to Hoenn, that's amazing. If only we had a big open field like where she lives, then that would had kept Rapidash, but she's happier where she is I guess". Anthony"That's great......OH YEAH< WE BEAT THEM, WE'LL STOP TEAM INSECT YET.......But what are you doing here Mom?". Anthony's Mom"........Oh, I just wanted to check up on you, yeah, that's the reason, yes". Anthony"Alright, well i'm good, and so is everyone else". Alright, let's go!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom then suddenly leaves. Anthony"Well.....bye Mom, I guess...Alright guys, let's go!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, but where should we train at?"

SheldonRandoms

DONUTS!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then punched everybody because you should know why

Anthony"Alright, i'm set..........I hope".

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then ate some chocolate

Anthony"I don't know, where is there tall grass?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Man, this grass is REALLY tall"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, why not, I already caught a new partner, go Wailmer!" Anthony sent out Wailmer. Anthony"Use tackle on that Marill over there!" Wailmer then tackled Marill.

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence threw a Pokeball at Absol. 1...Critical Capture! Lawrence "Come on out Absol, today you join my team!" Absol hops out of it's Pokeball and walks with Lawrence. Marill uses Rollout on Wailmer.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Wailmer countered with astonish. Anthony"That should do it, I hope."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.