Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,061 to 14,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Swadloon used protect again.......but it failed.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Swadloon then goes down. Everyone in the room then begins to laugh at the heroes. Anthony"Yeah, what a win, it's funny because that Swadloon went down..........right? Lawrence, what's so funny?".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Nothing's funny...let's get out of here, this place seems suspicious at this point." They run out. Lawrence "Whew...We should go to the gym now."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

As soon as they get out, they get pulled back in with a string shot, and then they are tied up again. Team Insect Grunt"The funny thing is that this was a trap, now we will get rid of you for good!!!!!" Anthony"You won't get away with this....."Team Insect Grunt"I'm not listening, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!!" The grunt then runs away. Anthony"I wonder how will they try and "get rid of us" now?"

JunkosBoobies

Bryan (Who was Ace, but since I think @randomusername's Kanto character was Ace I'm using the name Bryan instead.) "Need some help? Galvantula, cut the web!" Bryan's strong Galvantula cuts the web. Bryan "You can thank me later." Bryan runs off.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Just then, a laser was fired in the direction of Bryan. Anthony"Get out of the way, or else you'll turn into a ghost type!!!" A team Insect Grunt then appeared. Team Insect Grunt"Everything is going according to plan, soon we will become the biggest.....team ever. We will take over Hoenn. and once everything in "Project Insect" is complete, we will take over the world.........yeah, really" he then ran away".

Meanwhile in Johto. Falkner"What, another laser blast from team insect?" Police Commander Chief In Charge"Yeah, they are a powerful group, and must be taken down. At this rate, they will take over Johto. Falkner, you're the best we got, You, and you alone must be the one to stop them". Falkner"Me!?!" Police Commander Chief In Charge"Yes, you have a Lugia, and that will be enough". Falkner"She still seems so young.........but we will train for that day to strike!" Police Commander Chief In Charge"That's the spirit, once we need you, then you come, now go and train, you're dismissed!" Falkner Thank you Police Commander Chief In Charge!!!!" Falkner then runs off. Police Commander Chief In Charge"Why does everybody call me......" He then looked at the sign on his door. Police Commander Chief In Charge"WHO WROTE THAT ON MY DOOR!?!!?!?!?!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence takes the hit for Bryan. Lawrence "I think...I'm...turning into...a g...ost...type....Poke...mon...g..o..o..d..b..y..e.." Lawrence then dies, but he is brought back to life by Squirtle's tears. Lawrence "Huh? I'm alive?!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Relax, you're not a ghost type, you pushed him out of the way, but thankfully, you slipped on a ice cube and avoided the blast. Squritle was crying tears of laughter for some reason. Now I wonder where that ice cube came from?" Ducklett is then seen drinking a Poke soda".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It sure has been, but I fear it'll get weirdist........er".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, let's catch some sleep now, just like Ducklett".

SheldonRandoms

Pikablu then breaks it's leg because of that

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Don't ever question the logic of Derplett

Anthony"It was, we gotta stop them, once and for all!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But they are weak, so let's get them!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.