Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,001 to 14,020 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Everyone, and everymon then eats the bananas.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder if Tropius would........." Tropius then wakes up, and released a giant roar of "MORNING!!!!!!!!!". Anthony"I see you're awake, thanks for the bananas.....So, I was wondering if you would like to come on my Pokemon journey with me Tropius?"Tropius then made a big cheer. Alright, you're now by friend officially, we made a great team back there. Now let's go somewhere...........but wait, I have Ducklett, Pikachu, Combusken, Porygon, Patrat, and Wailmer, that's six Pokemon, I can't bring Tropius with me, what should I do?...........Wait, didn't you want to borrow Patrat as a pet?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hm.........oh yeah, where did he go, I thought he was here?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. walks over to where everybody else is, but is hidden under a blanket. Seth J.r. "I'm right here!" Lawrence "Oh, there you are!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Seth J.r........what's with the blanket?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "It's Pedro! He's my best friend!" Lawrence "Dude, that's a blanket." Seth J.r. "No he's not! He's my friend!" Lawrence "Whatever..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nice to meet you Pedro..........so uh, remember how you wanted Patrat to be your pet?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, if I catch Tropius here, then i'll have to many Pokemon, why don't you look after Patrat for a while?"

SheldonRandoms

Patrat then runs to Seth J.R. Anthony"He likes you already.....I guess".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No problem.........oh yeah, I almost forgot" Anthony threw a Pokeball at Tropius. 1.........2............3............ click. Anthony caught Tropius. Anthony"You both could have done this, but.......yeah, alright, that's cool".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt. Alright, let's go now somewhere".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's this place called?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.