Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,981 to 14,000 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait.......I'm trapped in some pile of..........Yellow, and it's not Pikachu".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... hm maybe youngs brother got him?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm...........in no harm, I'm..........in a pile of bananas, hey wait a minute, what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

the plot suddenly demands that young, youngs brother, Erika, and hearts all disappear until next Saturday due to reasons involving finishing essays

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think i'm gonna be safe here for a week, no Erika's leg kicking, that's swell.........oh yeah, ANYBODY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do you see something yellow, also do you smell bananas?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Then follow the path, i'll be there, and don't worry, i'm safe".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WHY DON'T YOU COME TO WHERE I AM, I'M STUCK IN THESE BANANAS OR SOMETHING.........BUT I'M SAFE!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, are you there, i'm sorry, it's just so yellow, can you get them off of me please?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, I wonder why those were on........Oh!" Anthony then spots Tropius sleeping, with Pikachu and Ducklett sleeping on it's head. Anthony"Tropius did this, he's thankful for me saying him, even though I almost became a ghost type...........hey, Lawrence, let's eat these bananas, you with me?" Anthony then starts to eat the bananas.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!*

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"These are good, let's release our Pokemon, so they can enjoy these bananas!" Anthony sends out all of his Pokemon, and they eat they bananas.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.