Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,961 to 13,980 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Drapion: responds using toxic!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Tropius, counter with........stomp!" Tropius then countered with stomp.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Drapion: dodges then joumps ontop of the tropius' back and uses the poison jab

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Tropius somehow rammed Drapion into a tree, and then countered with magical leaf. Anthony"Come on, hang in there, you can do it!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

youngs brother: jumps over both the pokemon and lands infront of Anthony. he then pulls out a small dagger and thrusts it at Anthony, only for hearts to block it ... with a needle. oh, your one of those card people right? joker? hearts: fraid not. im hearts. youngs brother: that's disappointing... hearts: I share similar feelings about you.

SheldonRandoms

Tropius then counters with magical leaf again. Anthony"What's wrong with you, leave me alone, or else..........Erika, i'm over there!" Anthony then points to Young's Brother. Anthony"This won't work..........anyway, you can't end me, and I have a bike, so you lose!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

youngs brother: theres nothing that can stop me ... nothing. his alarm on a watch he wears goes off except for the new episode of space dandy. but i'll be back call back drapion and runs off - hearts: hm ... young, don't you think you have a little explaining to do. young: ... well ya see my brothers really into anime and when space dandy premiered on the pokemon equivalent of toonami he - hearts: that's not what I meant ... just forget it for now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So I guess he lives in the Pacific time zone then, maybe........well glad he's gone".

randomlypikachu

hearts: that could be true... but it might also be that he just needed some way to end the fight, because he has something to do in about 20 minutes, and the first thing that came to his mind was space dandy... that's just a guess though.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I prefer that Derplett show, it's much better then that Pikablu show, that's the worst show i've ever watched".

randomlypikachu

hearts: yo Anthony im happy ya like that show, and ima let ya finish, but the Pikachu Mustache Hour is the best show of all time. and with that hearts young and Erika sleep for the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(That's what he thinks) Well goodnight everybody" Anthony then goes to sleep, but then something grabbed him and took him away...........

Toooo B Continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Dynamite shatters Robot Torchic into a trillion pieces..........DYNAMITE..........DYNAMITE!!!!

JunkosBoobies

Robot Torchic is only inside the T.V. show, the only way he'd be shattered is by cancellation, and cancellation is done by people raging at the show.

Lawrence "Huh...I feel something weird has happened..."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Dynamite has shattered Robot Torchic into a trillion pieces so hard, that Robot Torhic was cancelled..........DYNAMITE.........DYNAMITE

Anthony"Well, that was a good nap.......huh, where am..........WHA!?!?!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: Can you PLEASE stop trying to destroy my characters? It's getting childish and annoying. -.-

Lawrence "Huh...Anthony's gone...I wonder where he is?" Lawrence goes looking for Anthony.

Meanwhile, on the S.S. Rocket... Letter from Proton "Dear Lucy, if you want to do something GREAT for Team Rocket, then help me out! I want you to find him and make sure he pays for messing with us! -Proton" Rocket Grunts "Do it! Do it! We all want to see him suffer!" Lucy "I just can't...it'd be terrible...plus some robot guy is already doing it...I must save him!" Rocket Grunts "You traitor! We'll remember this!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Derplett must keep those ratings, he'll do whatever it takes.............maybe.

Anthony"Yikes, everyone, i'm over here, anyone!?!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: wakes up ... whered Anthony disappear to?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.