Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,941 to 13,960 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sadly, we don't have any "

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: while searching he receives a call from spades ... really. well i'll keep an eye out then. hangs up guys, be careful while your searching. apparently someones been coming out and attacking trainers with some new disturbing pokemon. spades think this might be Giovanni's doing. Young: Giovanni is here! hearts: hm, so now your able to talk again ... Young: (i haven't lost this yet ... i can still get Giovanni!) hearts: hm ... well heres some sweet fruits up here ... attempts pulling on some odd looking but right when i touch it the fruits quickly move down along with a head that's now facing mine hm, well lucky break i suppose. its a tropius.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, so that's what they look like, can I catch it?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: well i aint catching it, so go for it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then sends out Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu then does that. Anthony"I hope nothing goes wrong here!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This thing is strong, but Pikachu almost has it......I really hope nothing goes wrong now!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

suddenly, something goes wrong - a smoke bomb is tossed at everyone from a nearby tree, release a puff of toxic smoke. hearts and young managed to jump out of the way in time to dodge it

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait.....No!!!........THE TROPIUS, IT'S DOWN, I GOTTA GET IT OUT OF HERE!?!?!?!?!?!" Anthony throws Pikachu and Ducklett out of the smoke, and tries to push Tropius out. Anthony"Must.......not......fail!?!?!?!?!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Must push.........out, almost.......please, don't go down, DON"T!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm... your brother is pretty good. I didn't even realize he was there. young: ... how did you. hearts: please, this isn't the first time someones tried to have us removed. although this is the second time someone from your family has come after us. Young: ... grandpa. hearts: yep, he had the pleasure of fighting joker. unfortunately his client met with a sad accident. he had to quit the job since he was no longer going to be paid. Young: ... so you know what im doing. hearts: sees that Lawrence and seth jr. coming out yep, but we can talk more about that later. for now lets see if Anthony can make it out with that tropius.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony barley pushed Tropius out of the smoke, but then goes down while still in the smoke Anthony"It's affecting my legs now.......is this the end!?!?!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

Youngs brother: hops out of a tree I gota admit im surprised, I didn't think youd make it out of that.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow...........pain...........can't.............move...............need a nurse joy!?!?!?!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

youngs brother: ... could you please just die quietly. hearts: uses an antidote on Anthony and the tropius

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks Hearts..........AND NO, EVEN IF I DIDN'T TAKE THAT ANTIDOTE, I WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED INTO A GHOST TYPE POKEMON, I CAN'T LOSE NOW, I MUST MAKE IT, I WILL BECOME A POKEMON MASTER, I WILL SEE MY FATHER AGAIN, AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME, NOT EVEN YOU OR ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

youngs brother: well that's sweet and all, but I have 2 million pokedollars riding on this. hearts: 2 million! that's enough for like two bicycles! youngs brother: that's right, so i'll just be killing you now. throws out a pokeball and drapion comes out

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No I won't, GO Du........huh!?!?!" Tropius then stands in front of Anthony. Anthony"Huh...Tropius, what are you doing!?!" Tropius then looks at Anthony and gives off a big smile, but looks weak while doing it. Anthony"Huh, so you want to battle this punk huh, well fine, i'll help you out, but first" Anthony used a potion on Tropius. Anthony"Nice, good thing I found that while walking, alright Tropius, let's see......" Anthony then checks his Tropius for moves. Anthony"Tropius, begin with magical leaf!!!" Tropius then used magical leaf on Drapion.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.