Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,921 to 13,940 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh we just got back from gym leader mans funeral. Erika: it was too soon! hearts: I know I know ... anyway, what have you guys been up to?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm ... Erika: kicks anthonys leg repeatedly while he sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

Erika: well its his fault that gym leader man is gone! hearts: no it isn't. Erika: stop talking! hearts: so any idea why hes been in a deep sleep?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow, MY LEG........what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly comes out with cleets on and kicks Anthony's knee

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I was........doesn't feel like I was"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh good your awake. ...young you've been kinda quiet, don't you have anything to say about this? Young: remains silent - hearts: ... do you at least have any thoughts on why your parents took out gym leader man? Young: continues to remain silent - hearts: alright then ... so Lawrence, Anthony where do we need to go?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the next gym leader located in?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Then let's go there, but first, let's go capture a Pokemon maybe?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: what kinda pokemon do you have in mind?

meanwhile in the secret base of Youngs family, Youngs brother has just received a new job request, ironically from the very man Young has been tasked with taking on.

Letter: Hello there, i must request that you take out the following people. Anthony, Lawrence, Erika (if possible), and the cards. I will gladly pay whichever member of this family takes on this task the amount of 2 million pokedollars. that's enough to buy like two bicycles right there. sincerely, Giovanni"

*Youngs Brother: responds with his own letter accepting the request. he then hops on a rapidash and rides off to find his new targets

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What ever is there I guess, what route is near the city?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That sounds like an interesting Pokemon, let's go see one!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: sounds good to me. starts searching out for a tropius

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So what do they look like, and does anything attract them?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.