Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,861 to 13,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I want to find another Pokemon friend..........where are we again?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lead the way somebody!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Kip comes back from the launchsite. Kip "So...Mt. Pyre, huh? You mean Hoenn's Pokemon graveyard? I'll take you there!" They go to Mt. Pyre.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope ghost Pokemon don't haunt me "

JunkosBoobies

Kip "Don't worry kid, they shouldn't as long as you defend yourself properly. And remember that there was a time that they were once a trainer's best friend."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's pretty deep man, are you sure this is alright?"

JunkosBoobies

Kip "It's fine! Trainers do this all the time! I came through here once. That's how I met Gengar." A Gengar comes out from from behind Kip's back. Kip "He was a trickster at first, but then we got to know eachother, and it felt good to turn a trickster into a friend." Lawrence "You heard him, people do this all the time, let's go!" Just when Lawrence, Seth J.r., Ronald and Kip go in, it starts to rain.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope that this is a trick".

JunkosBoobies

The rain stops. Seth J.r. "Anthony! Come check this out!" Lawrence "I wonder what this gravestone says? It has a picture carved of a young man dancing with his Gardevoir."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That could be anyone..........right, it needs to be more specific"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "But wait! There's more! Apparently, this guy touched a Golden Ninetales statue and got cursed. His Gardevoir tried removing the curse, but instead she had to give it to herself. She died that way. And apparently this took place on August 1st, 1921." ??? "And that stupid young man was the younger me." The Old Man enters the room.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what's going on?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "People are showing up, left and right..." Everyone except Seth J.r., Lawrence, Kip and the Old Man are teleported back to Mossdeep. Old Man "Weird...anyway, my shiny Gardevoir named Renee was my prized Pokemon...I won with her at every contest...and that happened...it's sad to look at these blue ribbons even now..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And now they're gone"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is all creepy........well, let's sleep inside and see if we live through this, good night" They all then went to sleep.

Toooooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.