Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,781 to 13,800 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Young: oh, um guys this is my brother. so um ... now that you guys met lets go off and find that screaming, see ya bro- Youngs brother: cuts off Young mid sentence oh, don't bother checking it out, im the one who made that grunt scream. ya see im here right now to - Young: um hey, before you say anything else lets talk in private for a minute. ya know so we can catch up... pulls his brother over into a small tunnel where the others cant hear them

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe he owes him a tooth or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It sure does......"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Young: okay, what are you doing in here? Youngs Brother: I'm working at the moment. You see, team magma is paying a lot of money for me to take care of the team insect grunts that have been active in this area. Young: oh ... alright then. Youngs Brother: Don't worry, grandfather hasn't decided to let me finish your job yet. Young: hey, I wasn't asking because I was thinking about that! ... wait, what do you mean yet? Youngs Brother: well grandfather cant pass the job onto sis because shes also been hired to take care of insect grunts in 3 other cities.. He also cant ask mom or dad because they're currently on a job to take down gym leader man. Naturally I'm the only logical choice left, since this job should be over for me by tomorrow. Young: ... but why do you think he'll give the job to you when I'm already taking care of it? Youngs Brother: well no offense bro, but your pretty incompetent compared to the rest of us ... I honestly think grandfather just gave you this job to see how long it would take you to quit. if you don't quit though then he's just gona eventually get tired of waiting and give me the job. Young: well for your information I already completed the most important part of this. I found the group that those card members are always traveling with! Youngs Brother: really ... peeks out from the side of the cave which one is it? Young: hm, its that guy there messing around with those needles. Youngs Brother: good to know, i'll be sure to find him whenever grandfather passes the job over to me. Young: ... anyway. I told them a fake story that im after team insect because one of their members stole grandfathers blade, and told them I wanted their help so they'd let me travel along. could you please at the very least not blow my cover. Youngs Brother: fine, they'll just figure it out on their own anyway, I don't see the problem with just delaying that from happening by a couple of days. they both walk out of the tunnel

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sooooooo.......the tooth?"

randomlypikachu

Young: tooth... Young brother: ... tooth? anyway I was just here because I enjoy scaring people in caves. that's why he was screaming. walks away from the others I have work to do now, bye brother. Young see ya ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, let's continue, shall we"

Betelgroose

Dylan glares from the bushes while nomming coconut cream pie

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "I think I found the end of the cave! It's over here!" Lawrence unties the Buisinessman. Buisinessman "Thank you! For that, I will let you have access to the Devon Corp boat! It may be helpful to ride it on your journey!" Lawrence "Anytime." The Buisinessman runs off.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He seems like a nice Business man........better then that Business Guy, that's for sure"

Betelgroose

Dylan hides in the boat and waits for the group of heroes to board

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So about that boat?"

randomlypikachu

several more screams are heard from the cave they just exited - Young: .. yea... where is that boat... we should board soon.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hopefully we don't get smashed or anything"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "There's no water here because this is a desert, so it must be at the dock in Lilycove City." Since there's nothing of interest in Fallarbor, Seth J.r. and Lawrence walk past it to Fortree, then Lilycove.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So many boats........."

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence looks at all the boats. He sees one with a giant R on it, one with the words "S.S. Tidal" on it, and one with "DEVON BOAT" on it. Lawrence "That's the one!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ah, well then, let's go!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.