Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,661 to 13,680 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"Igglypuff, use tackle!" Igglypuff then used tackle on the dummy, scoring only one point. put the audience thought that was cute, so they gave igglypuff three extra points. Anthony"Ducklett, use air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash on the dummy, breaking it in half. The masked judge with his Shickle then walked up and said. ??????"He's broken it with a single slash, and the cut here was perfect, crowd, clap and cheer foooor DUCKLETT!!!!" The acidence then lost control of there minds and went mad, scoring Ducklett many points above everyone else. Anthony then walks towards Lawrence. Anthony"Hey, do you think something strange is happening here, almost as if this is rigged?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Of course! Back in the Orange Islands, my Axew broke a dummy in the South Mandarin Island's Contest, and only got 6 Points! But what you got is CRAZY!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know what's going on.......". The masked judge then walks to Dexter. ??????"Hurry up and say that Anthony and his Ducklett won this" He then walks away.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Dexter "(That's probably cheating, but because of all the weird things going on, whatever...) Ducklett and Anthony wins! (It felt terrible to say that when that guy gave no one else a chance...)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was strange........but yay, I won?" The crowd goes wild, and then out of nowhere, the contestants then get captured, and are separated by there Pokemon, and any Pokemon they had were also taken from them. They were all then tied up with rope, and then a bunch of bug Pokemon used string shot on them, covering them up in web. Anthony"Team insect again......oh man, we have no Pokemon on us, is this the end?"

JunkosBoobies

Joshua suddenly comes out of nowhere. Joshua "Team Insect being annoying flies again, huh? Well...GROUDON, ERUPTION!" Groudon comes out of nowhere and uses Eruption on the webs. It also drives off all of the Team Insect Grunts. Joshua "Hmph, they're nothing more than annoying flies. Remember to ALWAYS be careful, even when you least expect it. Come back, Groudon!" Joshua and Groudon leave.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team insect then come back and capture them and their Pokemon, because they left.

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. hides and becomes the only person in the abandoned Petalburg City. Seth J.r. "It appears I'm the only one here...I guess I should wait for someone not in Team Insect or something to show up, but until then, hide..."

Meanwhile, in Celadon's Rocket HQ... Proton "You've gotten on my nerves enough...now Weezing, Explosion!" Weezing blows the HQ and the Game Corner to bits, but Weavile survives the blast. Proton "You may've won here, but we plan to take over the Goldenrod Radio Tower in Johto! You probably won't be able to make it in though..." Proton walks in the direction of Johto.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is bad, we'll never escape now".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There's no way we can escape........dang it!" Just then, the masked judge appeared. ??????"Just as I thought, they were captured......" He then walked away. Anthony"Something about him is just different.........dang it!". Then, a grunt appeared. Team Insect Grunt"If you just stay put, then you'll be alright. nobody will hurt you, and you'll be safe. We will be looking at you the entire time you rest.....so yeah" He then walks off. Anthony"We better do as he says right now, our Pokemon are being held somewhere, so it'll be tougher to escape without them. Don't worry, we'll rest for now, but when we wake up, then we'll be out of here" They then go to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then turns into a super saiyan god and destroyed giant Robotic Pikablu

Anthony"Still trapped I guess....."

JunkosBoobies

A Zigzagoon that randomly came in chews on the web, cutting it. A Insect Grunt runs into the room, seeing the hole in the web but dosen't have time to tell the scientists or bosses about it. Grunt "COME BACK HERE, ZIGZAGOON! YOU WERE MY FIRST POKEMON ONLY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE SCYTHER THAT I WANTED!" The Zigzagoon bites him on the head and runs off. Grunt "Dangit...first they didn't keep their promise about that Scyther, Zigzagoon runs away and now this...what am I gonna tell the scientists...or even the bosses..." Suddenly, a Scientist calls the Grunt on the Pokenav. Scientist 1 "1039, have you gotten that Zigzagoon back?" Grunt "No, it ran off..." Scientist 1 "Ran off, eh? Boss 1, 1039 didn't follow orders and his Pokemon ran off."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was unexpected........but they have our Pokemon captured, what do we do now?"

JunkosBoobies

Grunt "Oh crap...they've broke out of the web and I'm defenseless..." Scientist 4 "Dangit! Maybe if you would've done better and kept your Pokemon, you wouldn't be in this mess right now...you'll be in so much trouble once the bosses find out about this! Boss 2, 1039 let his Pokemon cut through one of our well-made webs before letting it run off!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 2"Well, what are you waiting for, capture them!!!!!" Anthony"They have 2 leaders somewhere, he's talking to him.....or her through a Pokenav!"

JunkosBoobies

@ColdingLight: Why thank you.

Scientist 4 "Go Pinsir and Heracross! Now go look for the room where we keep young trainers hostage!"

Lawrence "Okay, I'm running off as far as possible, so that nobody catches me." Lawrence runs off and ends up fainting when he gets to Fortree City. He then wakes up at a random house up in a tree. Lawrence "Who are you people? Are you members of Team Insect?" Random guy "No, me and my wife live here. When we saw you passing out, we decided to help you." Lawrence "That's great, but why are we in a tree?" Random woman "This is Fortree City. People live in trees here." Lawrence "Oh, okay...do you have anything that I can call my mom with?" Random guy "We have a P.C. Feel free to use it." Lawrence "Okay." Lawrence uses the P.C. Prof. Ivy "How are you doing, sweetie? Is everything okay?" Lawrence "Don't say that in front of these people, mom! And yes, everything's okay. I just called because I escaped from a group of thugs. And now I have to hang up, because I'm without Pidgeot...I need to find him." Prof. Ivy "That sounds terrible...okay, bye!" Prof. Ivy hangs up the conversation.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.