Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"He looks cute, can Ducklett give him a hug, also where is Doris?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Doris is being executed by being fed to a snorlax shortly. figured before i did that id take care of you lot and test this thing out at the same time. i call him mew 5K, he was created by combining 5 mews, a deoxys and a genesect. it was a lot of behind the scenes work to get these pokemon and even more to distract you guys from noticing that this was happening. however it was all worth it to get this far. with this pokemon i dont need to think about getting the red chain or going back in time anymore. with that said, who wants to play with him first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold whistles and summons Meta-gallade. " I think he does."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ok, have him make his first move then. mew 5k enters attack mode oh you'll find that like a deoxys mew 5k has a normal, attack, defense, and speed form.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

mew 5k dodges and uses techno blast on pikachu then atempts to finish pikachu with psychic you need to do better than a thunderbolt to deal with this guy ^^ feel free to attack it yourself leaf you as well gold, you might even want to go as far as calling out all of your pokemon. trust me any help you can recieve should be used.

SheldonRandoms

"Then Ducklett will give it all Ducklett has to offer" Ducklett then used Brave Bird and hit mew 5k's belly, knocking mew 5k back a little and lnocking Ducklett all the way back to Gold, taking recoil from the attack "Looks like mew 5k has a dent on his belly, well how will you get rid of that dent, go on, tell Ducklett if you want, Ducklett's listening"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mew 5k regenerates thats how he'll get rid of it now then mewtwo deal with the duck mewtwo uses techno blast shooting ducklet into the ground

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Meta-gallade charges mew 5K and executes a spin attack.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets out of the ground "I'm a Ducklett, not a Diglett, now then, why don't you get a taste of your own...................ICE BEAM " Ducklett then uses ice beam and freezes Mew 5k "Looks like I froze him, now it's time to make funny face's in front of the frozen Mew "Ducklett then makes funny faces a the frozen Mew 5k.

randomlypikachu

mew 5k changes to defense form right when being hit stoping most of the damage

TsunamiSensei

Meta-Gallade uses omega beam( one step above hyper).

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

o-o well gota leave early today pulls the frozen mew 5k back into the night barely avoiding the omega beam in the process bye be back to kill all of you tomarow!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Yeah, i'll count that as a victory, Gold, Ducklett feels stronger now, and since you're a pokemon, do you feel stronger as well?"

TsunamiSensei

" That thing's strong. My sword needs more power. Maybe reforging it with some more powerful alloy would make it better.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"You should do that while Viper and the Mew thing are away, so where do we find this so called alloy?"

TsunamiSensei

" I'm thinking the adamant orb. An object able to augment the strength of Dialga must be pretty powerful."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well then let's go find it then, and maybe you can catch more pokemon along the way, now then, just show me where to go and i'll fly there, just grab my webbed feet and let's go"

TsunamiSensei

"To Mt. Coronet!" Gold grabs ducklett's feet

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.