Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,521 to 13,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Alright, I guess i'll just catch a Pokemon and then call it a ni......I mean, Toooo b continu for tonight.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

More things and stuff happen, and the world explodes 2,000.000.000,000,000,000,000...@NoUsernameHere's head explodes

Seth J.r. "I'm back from the competition! I was with Poochyena, up against Keira with an Igglybuff. If it wasn't for Poochyena's Dark Pulse in the coolness contest, I would've lost! Also, I found these inscriptions on the wall of Rusturf Tunnel. And I got you a Whimsur, Anthony. Here!" Seth J.r. gives Anthony the Whimsur and tries to decode the inscriptions.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then eats @NoUsernameHere's head that fell into the bacon bowl

Anthony"Really, thanks, but I already caught one while I was in the cave" Sweet-Tooth then appears out of nowhere. Sweet-Tooth"Wow, is that a Whimsur, I really want one, since they're Pink!". Anthony"I have an extra one, so just take this extra one Seth J.r. caught" Anthony then gives Sweet-Tooth the extra Whimsur. Sweet-Tooth"I'm not staying near you guys, alright, bye!" Sweet-Tooth then runs away. Anthony"Alright, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Eh, he'll show up eventually, though usually when he's in trouble."

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Oh well, that wasn't a total loss...anyway, here's what the inscription says." Inscription "One day, a group will try to take over the HOENN REGION. Their name is TEAM INSECT. They want to take over HOENN by doing bad for other people. What they do best is stealing BUG POKeMON. However, one day, 4 kids on an adventure will defeat TEAM INSECT. TEAM INSECT will learn the error of their ways."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Didn't they form not too long ago, how did this inscription know that?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Well, the ancients were good at seeing the future..." They continue into Petalburg Gate, where Petalburg Gym Leader Norman has the city heavily guarded due to the recent explosion in Rustboro.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the gym leader at?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence tears a sign off the door. Sign "I'm in Littleroot Town, helping my son get well soon. Please wait for me to get back." Norman gets back late. Norman "All Gym Challengers, I'm ready!" Norman walks into the gym.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So what happened with your son?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, every team has a reason".

JunkosBoobies

Norman "After beating Steven and Wallace in Ever Grande City, he got real bad sick. I wanted to help my wife and May treat his flu. So I went down to Littleroot Town to help him. And this isn't related, but since he beat Steven and Wallace, there are 3 Champions now."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Heh, so there will be more........Huh!?!" Team insect grunts then appear out of nowhere and captured Norman with their bug pokemon. Team Insect Grunt"Get him out of here, and as you losers, we'll get you as well!" Then their bug Pokemon use string shot. Anthony"We better dodge that, or else".

JunkosBoobies

Guards "Arcanine, Gyarados, Steelix...FIRE!" All the Arcanine, Gyarados and Steelix fire a Hyper Beam so powerful, it sends the Team Insect Grunts all the way out into Petalburg Bay. Guards "I think we finished them off...Sir! Are you okay?" Norman "Yes, I'm fine...now get me out of this thing!" Guards "Arcanine, use Fire Blast!" Arcanine does that, cutting the web. Norman "Thanks!" Guards "It's all in a day's work, sir."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then........."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, I wonder why this gym is so near where we started, it should be farther away, shouldn't it?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.