Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,501 to 13,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Torchic, GO!" Anthony sends out Torchic. Anthony"Use ember on Roserade!" Torchic used ember on Roserade.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Roserade uses Poisonpowder on Torchic, poisoning it. Magneton uses Spark on Hariyama. Gardevoir uses Dazzling Gleam on Axew. Axew uses Dragon Tail on Magneton. Hariyama uses Dig on Magneton, K.O.ing it.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Torchic then counters with ember again on Roserade.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Torchic then used peck on Gardevoir.

OCTAGON

@NoUsernameHere Frank shows up when I want to U_U

JK, though just wanted your attention. Frank "Guess someone just arrived! Anyone wanna battle? Anthony "Hey, would you care to join us?" Seth J.R. "I guess we can let him in, but we're almost ending this battle though." Frank "Alright, let's see what my Pokemon can do. Go, Swampert!"

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

@3DS: If you want to stay in the RP, DON'T ****ING CONTROL MY CHARACTER. Your last warning.

Gardevoir goes down. Lawrence "So anyway, the gym in Petalburg City opened. And hi, nobody wants to battle. We're already weak."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's head ti a Pokemon center"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Good idea." They walk to the Pokemon Center and heal, meanwhile Lawrence reads catalogs. Lawrence "They have an Abra in here...By the way, when we move on to Sinnoh, be prepared to meet my little Brother. He's sorta like Seth J.r., but younger. He has an Abra he plays with every day."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Abra's are native in my region, my mother told me once my dad caught a Abra without using Pokeball, just his bare hands, I don't know if that's true though..........."

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "I've heard Abra's are everywhere except for Unova. Not a lot of Pokemon from Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kanto, Johto or Kalos go to Unova, for some reason...I bet it's because of Team Plasma. They're worse than Team Rocket, Team Galactic and Team Flare combined." Lawrence "That bad? It may be rough when our Sinnoh legacy has ended then."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't worry, we'll take care of them"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence Yeah, with nice Pokemon on our side, we can accomplish anything." Seth J.r. "I heard the bike store in Kanto is closing due to the one in Goldenrod outselling it. Some boy named Red advertised the one in Kanto 6 years back, but 3 years ago, some boy named Gold started advertising the Bike Shop in Goldenrod."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, that's to bad, I got my bike there".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, a plane, where does it lead too?"

JunkosBoobies

Pilot "We're off to Vendanturf Town, which has a cave called Rusturf Tunnel!" Lawrence "Rusturf Tunnel leads to the ruins of Rustboro. So let's go!" They hop on.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what Pokemon they have in this cave?"

JunkosBoobies

The plane lands in Vendanturf. Seth J.r "I think only Whimsur appear there. Also, I'm going to the Contest Hall, I'll catch up later." Lawrence "Guess we're on our own for now." They walk into the cave, and eventually get out the other exit in Rustboro, where a Pokemon Center/Pokemart has been rebuilt and a Contest Hall and another Gym has been rebuilt. Roxanne comes out of her gym. Roxanne "Hope the Gym Challenge in Petalburg goes well." Roxanne goes back into the gym.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, I might as well catch one, I need more Pokemon"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.