Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Ducklett........just wants to see..........his old trainer again........Viper, i'll do whatever it takes......please, just show me where he is" Ducklett then looks around "Hey.......where is........Gold and......Blue?"

Blue returned to the Cold Cuts Galaxy, where she lives

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett falls to the ground, then he begins to cry "my old trainer............he was everything to Ducklett...............why......why did it all have to end............I must uncover the truth..........I must get stronger............I must recover my memories............I don't remember much........but.........I will find out what happened 50 years ago............also I must...............save my old trainer...........just like he..................saved me..........." Ducklett then fainted.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

I'm quitting the thread, I've missed on too much, but I'm not removing it.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still on the ground where he fainted from being poisoned/coiled from Seviper.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

while in my base at goldenrod i hear someone use a revive hm sounds like someones trying to revive the thread. i better respond in a typical villian fashion in my next post.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still there, he's not moving, but's this Ducklett is still alive, but all he wants to do is uncover the truth and find his old trainer.

Ernest_The_Crab

Meanwhile, as Ducklett lies on the ground, the Bidoofs that feared him slowly take over the world starting with Goldenrod City. They offer fellow villains an ultimatum: join them or be assimilated.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

randomlypikachu

... this is ... generaly anoying. opens a rifts to the night and thousands of honchkrow come out boys its time to eat honchkrows begin attacking, and atempting to eat the bidoof

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

hello leaf, your just in time for the blood bath. anyone else want to come and watch too? gold, blue? anyone wana revive that ducklet so he can get in on this too? seriously anyone looking to meet their end today just step foward right now.

TsunamiSensei

Gold puts the bidoofs in his Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then suddenly wakes up "Huh.........what happened, who revived me, I don't feel fully healed, but no time for questions, I must take action" Ducklett then see's the Honchkrow trying to eat the Bidoof "Hang on there, Ducklett's gonna save you.

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

hello leaf, your just in time for the blood bath. anyone else want to come and watch too? gold, blue? anyone wana revive that ducklet so he can get in on this too? seriously anyone looking to meet their end today just step foward right now.

Blue reveals that her real name is leaf

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ah, well either way looks like your all here in time to see a new "toy" ive been working on.

TsunamiSensei

Gold eats a bagel with a bidoof cream cheese.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well.......looks like the pokemon food chain kicked in gardevoir, I mean Gold, also Viper, where you the one who revived me, and what toy do you have for Ducklett"

TsunamiSensei

" What are you talking about, I bought bidoof cream cheese. The container claims it tastes like the real thing." Holds up the bidoof cream cheese.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hehe opens up a portal to the night and out comes a pokemon that looks similar to mew two but with a red/blue coloration and a canon arm resembling genesects canon like him? i hope so because this is the last thing you'll be seeing in your life.

SheldonRandoms

"Whoops, sorry about that Gold, I just got revived by somebody and I just learned what happened to my old trainer........................"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.