Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,161 to 13,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess i'm gonna do the same thing, my name is Anthony........also, do you know what Pokemon they have at the lab?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OCTAGON

Rev up those flyers, I'm new in the Hoenn region and I'm Seth, a Rock-type Pokemon trainer! I've started my adventure with my mom handing me a Geodude. Seth's Mother "Now son, I know there's many new people out there but it's time to go and start your journey! Here's your Pokegear, where you can call me anytime you want when there's a alert." Seth "Got it. Alright mom, here I go on my journey!"

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Seth "They have Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip...My mom gave me a baby Munchlax as a gift, but she said I need another Pokemon, as Munchlax is only Level 1." Seth runs into the lab.

@3DSFan: Dun control my character. u_u

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then....." Anthony heads into the Pokemon lab and see's the three starters. Anthony"Alright, let's see.........I already have a water type, so I guess i'll this the fire one" Anthony then picks up Torchic. Anthony's Mom"Did you forget about us over here again?" Anthony"No, I didn't, I just wanted my Pokemon".........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Let's see...I'm going with Treecko!" Seth picks Treecko. Seth "I'm going to go tell my mom that I'm ready for my journey to begin." Seth runs back to his house. Seth "Mom, I'm going on a journey. Bye!" Seth's Mother "Bye Seth! I hope you enjoy your journey!" Seth runs off to Route 101.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

OCTAGON

@NoUsernameHere Oh sorry. :c

Rev up those flyers, I'm new in the Hoenn region and I'm Chuck, a Rock-type Pokemon trainer! A Pokemon trainer then bumps in two unknown trainers. Chuck "Hello. I'm Chuck, the most devious, Rock-type Pokemon trainer in all of Hoenn. I've gotten a Geodude from my mom and oh......my mom's calling on my Pokegear. Be right back with you."

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"Anyway, here he is" Sweet-tooth then appears Sweet-tooth"Hey Anthony, long time no see". Anthony"Sweet-tooth!?!?.......what are you doing here?". Sweet-Tooth"Oh, I just wanted to see you.........and also try out the latest sweet candy they got here, and only here, well, see you later I guess, come Igglypuff" They then run off. Anthony"Well alright then".............

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"Alright, well i'm gonna go and stay in Littleroot for a while, please call me if anything happens, and if that Erika comes by, then i'll show here no mercy", Anthony"Alright, thanks Mom". Anthony's Mom"Also, try not to get turned into a Pokemon again.........when I don't have my camera with me". Anthony"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, one of the gym leaders is insane, first was Erika, then there was Whitney, I wonder who's next.......alright, i'm off", Anthony's Mom"Alright, make me and your Father proud". Anthony"..........only if I become stronger..........alright Mom, i'm off" Anthony then goes to the others. Anthony"I'm from Kanto, so I don't know the way, I guess you guys should lead then".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what Pokemon they have here?"

JunkosBoobies

A Zigzagoon, Poochyena and Wurmple hop out of the grass. Seth "Poochyena, you're mine!" Seth sends out Treecko, which uses Tackle. Seth throws a Pokeball. 1...2...3...Caught!

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.......Sweet-Tooth, is tha.....", Sweet-Tooth"They're after my candy, also Igglypuff fainted, please help!" Sweet-Tooth then runs behind them, and then a bunch of Poocheyna appear, appearing angry. Anthony"Seth, we gotta fight them, let's go!" Anthony sends out all of his Pokemon and they battle the Poochyena.

SheldonRandoms

More Poochyenas appear out of nowhere. Anthony"Alright, I think I can say that these Poochyenas are being sent out, as if they are grunts for a bigger boss" Anthony and his Pokemon then continue to battle. eventually, they defeat them all, and all of the Poochyena's faint. Anthony"They went down easy, though Ducklett and Pikachu are strong.........oh yeah, that reminds me, Seth, how come you never commented on Ducklett being on my head?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Well, I think it's normal for a Pokemon to be in your arms, on your shoulder or on your head if it's a Flying Type. For example I have Munchlax in my arms." They continue on into Oldale Town.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"I'll follow you guys until I find a.......NOOOOOOO" a Mightyena then stole his backpack, containing all of his candy. Anthony"That's what they must had been after, because I see the "fainted" Poochyenas getting back up and following the Mightyena, they must had been a pack or group or something...........oh well, let's go, after all, Hoenn candy will make it worth it after all" They continue to Oldale Town.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.