Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,141 to 13,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used water gun on Aggron.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Terry sends out Swampert. Swampert uses Muddy Water on Aggron, Ducklett and Gyarados, KOing Aggron. Gyarados uses Hyper Beam on Swampert.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett used air slash on Swampert.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@3DSFan134: Um, sure~

Gyarados uses one last Hyper Beam, finishing off Swampert. Terry "Well...I'm done for. You are strong gentleman." Terry flies off on his Dragonite. Ronald "WE DID IT!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Yeah, welcome tooooooo the roleplay @3DSfan134

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, great job, now what?"

SheldonRandoms

3DSfan134 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Yeah, welcome tooooooo the roleplay @3DSfan134

Well I could guess it's the Spongebob know-it-all, SheldonRandoms! Anyways, I choose you, Geodude!

Yeah, that be me, and I must warn you that I happen to be a world championship...uhh.....kick boxer.

Anthony"Alright then, it's been good Ronald, but I'm continuing my adventure, it can't stop here, alright, see you later" Anthony then leaves and heads to a Pokemon center and heals his Pokemon. Anthony"It's been a wild ride in Johto, but now I must head to Hoenn".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Bye Anthony! Take care!" A boat docks next to the Pokemon Center Anthony's at. Boat Captain "Boat to Petalburg City in Hoenn setting sail in 20 Minutes."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh......already, but I barley had enough time to prepare myself". Anthony then put the rest of his Pokemon inside the PC, with the exception of Ducklett and Pikachu, and then went to the shops to stock up on items. Anthony"I hope i'm not late (and I also hope the others will find me soon.....wherever they may be)".

JunkosBoobies

Ship Captain "So you're headed to Hoenn? Come on in!" The Ship Captain takes Anthony to a cabin on the Top Floor of the boat. Ship Captain "This be yer cabin!" The ship heads for the Sevii Isles to get a new engine. The ship then heads for Hoenn.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm gonna explore the ship........I wonder if there's anything to do around here?"

JunkosBoobies

A waiter comes in Anthony's Cabin. Waiter "We have Peat Moss for the Ducklett, Oran Berries for the Pikachu and exclusively for you a Steak with a soda and an order of side dishes. You may begin eating." The Waiter leaves as Hoenn can be seen in the distance.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, I didn't even order this stuff, well whatever, this must be for winning all of those battles, alright everyone, let's eat". They then eat the food.

JunkosBoobies

The ship then stops. Ship Captain "We have made it to Petalburg City. Please exit the ship immediately." A sign pointing to Oldale Town, Littleroot Town and the Pokemon Lab points eastward.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow.....the Hoenn region, it seems so........different......huh, My Pokegear is ringing" Anthony then checks out his Pokegear. Anthony"Yes, hello.....Mother, is that you?". Anthony's Mom"Yeah, it's me again, I heard you cleared your Johto quest, great job, i'm proud of you, so I decided to come and meet you at the Pokemon lab, I brought along some new clothes for you........oh yeah, and there's someone else here. I remember seeing him during that Miltank incident, and I passed by him, he's also here with me". Anthony"Alright Mom, i'll be right there". Anthony then heads to Littleroot Town. Anthony"I wonder where the lab is?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.