Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,061 to 13,080 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Marrilpire dies

Ronald "We have 1...2...3...4...5 Gym Badges. If we go back to Olivine, to Mahogany and to Blackthorn, we should have all badges. Let's try Olivine first, since it's closest." They eventually make it to Olivine. Ronald "Look! There's a grunt in the gym! It appears he wants to steal the Gym Leader's Pokemon. Let's be quick about this!" Ronald runs into the Gym

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey you grunt, stop right there........or else!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........Ducklett.......go out their and.......huh, why are you glo...." Ducklett woke up and was still glowing, but then Ducklett sneezed and then didn't glow anymore. Anthony"Nevermind........water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Geodude.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Grunt "You little brats! You're lucky they gave me a crappy Pokemon...Giovanni's not gonna be happy about this..." The Grunt runs off. Jasmine "Thanks for that! For saving my Pokemon, just take these two things as a gift!" Jasmine gives Anthony and Ronald the Mineral Badge and a TM for Iron Tail

Fourth Dinner, brb asap~

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really, we got our badges just like that, is that really fair?"

JunkosBoobies

Jasmine "Well, you saved my Pokemon! I think you deserve it!" Ronald "Let's try not to question her and move on to the next city, which is Mahogany Town." They move on to Mahogany Town, where a cold breeze from Mount Silver is average. Ronald "There's a huge sheet of ice in there...this'll be challenging."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We should train our Pokemon first, plus we are at a cold place, so I should catch a cold........ice type Pokemon if they're around?".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Um, Ice Path's out that way. Let's go train there." Ronald goes into Ice Path and catches a Swinub. Ronald "These little guys are pretty common here."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then spots a Delibird, and see's him walking away. Ducklett"Quack! (Wait, I hear that you gift out gifts, Ducklett wants a gift toooo!)". Anthony"Ducklett, what are you quacking abou......hey look, what do we got here?" Anthony takes out his Pokedex and scans Delibird's data. Anthony"Alright, i'm gonna catch that Delibird!" Anthony then sends out Ducklett and they then do battle.............

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use air slash!" Ducklett was about to, when suddeny Delibird opens his gift bag and gives Ducklett a present. Ducklett opened the present, and it was a bomb blast inside. Anthony"That Delibird is good, Ducklett, don't open any more gifts and use air slash!" Ducklett then continues to battle, and eventually defeats Delibird, Anthony then threw a Pokeball and then caught Delibird. Anthony"Great job Ducklett, Delibird is now with us........hey Ronald, how's it going with your training?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, why is that?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Because we have to come through here to get to the next city. There's another way, but it's very long, and would take longer than going through here."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, let's go to the gym, maybe i'll catch another Pokemon later".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Okay." They run to the Gym and cross the Ice Field. Pryce "Welcome to the Mahogany Gym! My name is Pryce! Who's up first?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ronald, you go up first".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Okay. Go Typhlosion!" Pryce "Go Jynx!" Pryce sends out Jynx Pryce "Use Ice Punch!" Jynx uses Ice Punch. Typhlosion OHKOs Jynx with Lava Plume. Pryce "Now go Piloswine! Use Ancientpower!" Piloswine uses Ancient Power. Typhlosion uses Lava Plume again, resulting in a loss for Pryce. Pryce "Here you go. The badge." Ronald accepts the Badge and the TM. Ronald "Now you go, Anthony. (Use Growlithe and Fire Fang/Flamethrower and you'll win with no problem.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go Ducklett!" Anthony sends out Ducklett.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.