Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,981 to 13,000 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So how are we going to stop them?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Terry "If we're going to stop them, we need to get to that ship in Cianwood before they leave." Ronald "I found these uniforms in the Safari Zone Gate, they're Team Skull Uniforms." Terry "Good! We need a disguise."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't forget Ducklett and Pikachu here, they need costumes as well.........oh, costumes for them as well, alright then" They then put on the costumes, "They always fall for this".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Ronald puts a disguise on Quilava, and Terry puts a disguise on Swampert. Ronald "All set? We need to get there soon, otherwise that ship will leave and we'll have to face them on Nightmare Island."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Then let's hurry".

JunkosBoobies

They eventually get there and make it to the end of the ship, where it's being powered by Luxray. Ronald "You can either defeat them, or catch them, and when one's gone, the ship slows down. When all of them are gone, the ship will stop completely. So I'll handle the one on the left, Anthony handles the one on the right, and Terry handles the one in the middle." Ronald catches the Left Luxray with an Ultra Ball and sends Electabuzz back to the PC.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on the Luxray, Pikachu, use slam!" Ducklett and Pikachu then attack the Luxray.

JunkosBoobies

Terry attacks the Middle Luxray with Aggron. Aggron uses Rock Slide, automatically taking down Luxray. Terry "The ship is on it's last speed. Finish that Luxray off then come meet us in the Evacuation Quarters." Terry and Ronald head to the Evacuation Quarters and get a speedboat ready.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use slam again!" Pikachu used slam again, K.Oing Luxray. Anthony"Alright, let's go". Anthony then heads to the Evacuation Quarters.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Good. We're all here. Now we escape. You two get in the boat, I'll push it down into the water and get in before Terry turns on the Motor and leaves." Terry "Okay." Terry jumps into the boat.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony jumps into the boat.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald pushes the boat down and gets in. Terry then turns on the motor and the boat speeds off into the ocean. They eventually make it to a random town by the Johto River. Terry "Sorry, but I have to go back to the league in Kanto. I'll meet with you again. Until then, Dragonite use Fly!" Dragonite and Terry fly off into the sunset. Ronald "So I guess we're on our own again."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"yeah,but it's getting late, so let's get some rest". Anthony then goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

TsunamiSensei

I've got the flu, so indefinite hiatus time! HOORAY!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Pikablu is released on DVD and everyone on the planet throws it in a fire.

Ronald wakes up in the middle of night and sees the sun come up over the newly built Gym. Ronald "Anthony...Wake up, we have a gym to challenge."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Derplett also throws the blu-rays copies into the fire..........oh yeah, that's right, there is no blu-ray copies of Pikablu

Anthony"Really, who's the gym leader?"

@The-Wind-Pikpik The flu is not for u..................whatever that means, but since I get away with that kind of talk, I hope you get better soon.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "His name is Seth. They say he used to be a member of Team Rocket back in the early 2000s but he quit his job to live in Lavender Town and study Dark Pokemon."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"People always spread rumors about Lavender Town, but some of those of rumors are true.........maybe, alright, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Okay." They walk down a creepy hallway until a door saying "Gym Leader's Room" can be seen. Ronald opens the door. Seth "You kids are my first challengers! My Sneasel, my strongest Pokemon out of the bunch, is eager to battle you!" Sneasel "Sneasel!" Seth "Okay, so who's up first?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.